Vikings have new faces, but the right ones?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by indysteve1563, May 28, 2007.

1. I still do not understand why they didn't draft Brady Quinn. Their D is fine. Their RB situation was fine (although Peterson was a good pick). I can't see them scoring more than 16-19 PPG with their current roster.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Until they prove me wrong, I don't see the Vikings winning more then 6 or 7 games.

3. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

Childress needs to find receivers who can run routes. You just can't run a WCO with Coryell wideouts. Hopefully Bobby Wade will finally step up.

It also helps if they are physically capable of catching a football.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I dunno....Peterson over Quinn will pay off I think. Peterson is going to be a cornerstone of that franchise while I think Quinn will prove to be an overhyped Notre Damer.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

When the Bears play the Vikings, I hope Bobby Wade is returning punts and/or kickoffs. He fumbled NINE of those in 2005 which is what smelled his doom here in Chicago with the Bears.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Well he will be missed in Tennessee. Any fumble-itis he might of had was not apparent in a Titans uniform.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

You should thank him for fumbling nine times in 2005 before the Bears cut him and got picked up by the Titans. LMAO!

8. Monietooth

Monietooth Starter

We didn't pick Brady Quinn for the same reason we didn't go after any other QB - we have Tarvaris Jackson - our franchise QB.

Peterson is the best HB prospect in years and we drafted THREE WRs. Our draft was inspired, passing on Quinn was always going to happen.

9. Jimmy's Dignity

Jimmy's Dignity Wackbagger Extraordinare

See I'm not sure about Tavaris Jackson as your "franchise" QB. He may be all right and a serviceable NFL QB, but I don't see him being the guy to lead your franchise for the time to come. Peterson is going to have a good season even if he's splitting time. I don't see them making the playoffs this season...I'm saying 7-9 and just missing the cut

10. AB83Rules

AB83Rules 49ers Cap Guru

I dont know what to say, my dad is a big vikes fan, and im unsure of who they should of picked, but i know i like Quinn(Love Notre Dame) and APeterson. So i was torn on who they should pick.

11. bossplaya000

bossplaya000 Bitch I'm the boss

Vikings will be sick.. Tarvaris will be the next Donovan