Seahawks Ride Marshawn Lynch To 29-3 Blowout Of 49ers

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 15, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Marshawn Lynch scored on touchdown runs of 14 and two yards and added a seven-yard TD reception in the second half, Seattle flustered Colin Kaepernick into his worst passing game as a starter and the Seahawks dominated the San Francisco 49ers in a 29-3 win Sunday night.

The game was delayed 60 minutes late in the first quarter when thunderstorms blew through the area. The highly-anticipated NFC West showdown was sloppy as opposed to sensational, but Lynch more than did his part.

Lynch finished with 135 total yards, including 98 yards rushing, making up for quarterback Russell Wilson hitting on just two of his first 10 throws with Seattle's receivers struggling to get open. His scoring run on the first drive of the second half gave the Seahawks a 12-0 lead and his TD catch pushed the advantage to 19-3 early in the fourth quarter.

Source: Associated Press

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000245248/GameDay-49ers-vs-Seahawks-highlights"]GameDay: San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks highlights - NFL Videos[/ame]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im not a conspiracy theorist or anything but when I was growing up we never stopped playing legos for a little bit of lightning unless we didnt have any but that was always because we didnt have any, you know? HAHA! I mean who did that benefit let me ask you? Not us! Im not saying the NFL did it on purpose or anything but who does it benefit?!? A multibillion dollar company can't build legos out of lightning, you telling me that? But yeah Im not a conspiracy theorist or nothing. Just sayin. HAHA! PRAISE THE LORD!

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Still proud of the team. We'll bounce back

4. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000245264/49ers-postgame-press-conference]49ers postgame press conference - NFL Videos[/ame]

5. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap2000000245272/Seahawks-postgame-press-conference]Seahawks postgame press conference - NFL Videos[/ame]

6. groenator

groenator Rookie

I must see that game...:)

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when I went to bed,it was 5-0.did the redskins take the 49ers place in the second half or what?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. The delay was only beneficial to the Seahawks.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

somehow,i recorded it on my dvr and I am in the process of watching it. san fran will beat the crap out of seattle in the rematch.

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[MENTION=4032]Diesel44[/MENTION] - Would you mind if I used the last sentence of your post as part of my sigpic?

11. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I missed the second half of the game due it being too late. Sounds like Lynch went into Beast Mode again.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013