Seahawks CB Richard Sherman Questions Jim Harbaugh's Sportmanship

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by DaBears22, Sep 16, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Richard Sherman performed masterfully Sunday night against the San Francisco 49ers, shutting down Anquan Boldin, intercepting Colin Kaepernick and carrying a big stick against the run game.

Of course, to paraphrase Sherman's words, that big stick allows the cornerback to talk a big game. It's also what makes him simultaneously great and obnoxious.

In an interview with NFL Media's Michelle Beisner after Sunday's game, Sherman displayed both apt analysis and then the superfluous potshot.

"There's levels to this game," Sherman said of the Seattle Seahawks' 29-3 blowout win. "And I think we showed that we're on another level."

Zero arguing with that.

Source: NFL.com

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Up yours Sherman....

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I read a story on Saturday about his upbringing that made me look at him in a kind way, then I watched him play on Sunday and I thoroughly enjoyed when Vance ran him over.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Lol y'all mad.

How about when he was locking up your receivers and picking off your qb?

The guy talks alot, but his game backs it up.

5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

He's a good player. Don't take anything away from his ability. But as far as locking up, I'd need to see some all-22 film. Most times when they replayed him and Boldin down the field, it looked like he was shoving past 5 yards which to my knowledge is against the rules.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

And he never,ever gets called for it! him running his mouth and talking all the crap he did last night is probably up on the bulletin board on the 49ers right now. do not know when they play again,but the 49ers will be nice and pissed whenever it is.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

He got busted for Adderal didn't he?

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

He did,but he beat the charge and did not have to serve a suspension.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You 49er fans are a bunch of whiners.

This past Sunday night, the Seahawks were a big dog, and the 49ers were a fire hydrant. Get the picture?

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ugh.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ha!

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Generalizing that ALL 49ers fans are whiners is ridiculous...you talk a big game when YOUR team isn't involved....Get the picture??

13. ragman

My favorite team went to a hostile environment and lost by one point. Your favorite team went to a hostile environment and lost by 26. AND made a grand total of 207 total yards. I think teams are beginning to figure Kap and the Niners out.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah except your hostile environment was Kansas City (lol) and ours was one of the best teams in the league. Ask the Packers (also one of the best) about getting Kaep "figured out".

15. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

SF lost. It sucked (though I'm sure you enjoyed it, cause misery loves company). Still a lot of football left to be played, so we'll have time to see if your hypothesis holds up.

16. ragman

I think it's called complacency.