Trade Eval Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by TheSnowman, Oct 15, 2013.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Looking for some outside opinion on this. I really need a consistent Rb2, but I need to get some value and move one of my TEs:

PPR league

I have Romo/Wilson; Forte, MJD, Ridley, Fred Jax, McGahee and Vereen; Dez, Reggie Wayne, Josh Gordon, Edelman; Vernon Davis and Julius Thomas.

I would give up Wilson, Fred, Reggie and Julius for Demaryius and Lamar Miller.

My RBs stay about even, Gordon stays in my flex, and Wayne gets upgraded to Demaryius. It helps him cause he also has Decker and would have less conflict by combining WR/TE instead of two WRs on the same team.

Thoughts are appreciated. I think this is pretty even but am interested if anyone feels strongly about either side.

2. Harryaxel

Harryaxel Rookie

I personally wouldn't do this trade. Lamar isn't really a huge upgrade over Fred Jackson he hasn't been running well. Demaryius isn't a big enough upgrade from Reggie to pull Julius and Russell. Just my opinion though.

Edit: Lamar hasn't ran for more that 70 yards in a single game yet and hasn't caught for more than 10 yards in a game either and only 2 tds on the year.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Way too much to give up, IMO. Top 12 QB, top 10 RB, top 15 WR, AND pretty much the top TE behind Graham, for an elite WR and a marginal RB? WAY too much. You can afford it, yeah, but you'd assumedly be helping out your competition in a major way. That'd be a HUGE come-up for him.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Also, I wouldn't count on VD continuing to produce as he has, Crabtree's almost back and Vernon will be back to being an afterthought with an occasional big game here and there. I'd feel much better about my long-term prospects by trading him and keeping Thomas if I were in your shoes.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i don't like this trade either. if wilson wasn't included then we could logically consider it.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd do it if I was giving up Miller!

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Here Is how bad the steelers offense is this year. Brees is my starter and us on a bye this week. Ben is my back up. I'm going to try and pick up foles on waivers and start him because i think he will give me more points this week.

8. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

ben did better for me on rodgers' bye week than rodgers has done on several weeks thus far. and i'm pretty sure it wasn't the antonio brown week either.

9. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

That trade is not in your favor IMO. I wouldn't do it