Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Oct 13, 2013.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Ah, yes i forgot about that first guy that had the holier than thou attitude. He deserved to die a horrible death for annoying everyone.

2. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

C'mon Dale was the crap, when he wasn't preaching lol. I thought Tyreese was supposed to be a badass character from the comics, imo he hasn't really factored much in the show at all. I think Daryl is everyone's favorite character. Mine was T-dog till he got chomped on.

3. CaptainStubing

I wanted to punch dale in his vag**a every week. He annoyed the crap out of me.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

This show is all bout Carl everyone else is cannon fodder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Carl has like 2 lines per episode, and I hate them.

I'm coming to the conclusion that I really hate everything about this show. Lol. And before breaking bad I was obsessed with this show.

6. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

carol the killer lol

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I can't stand Daryl and his stupid freaking crossbow. Have you ever reloaded one of those? Fire a bolt, set the crossbow down and put your foot in the loopy thing, slowly pull the string until it catches, pick it up, put a new bolt in, aim and fire. Might as well have a single shot musket out there, same difference. IRL he would have been dinner the first time he saw a bunch of zombies together in a group.

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

WTF with Tyreese and his head trips? Dude, look around you....the world is FREAKED up. Nut up and stop acting like a dumbbutt.

The best part of tonight's show was the sight of that huge herd. The story needs to flush out who's left after the flu epidemic. We could use a walker-fest to spice the season up a bit.

9. Steve12

I fell asleep with about 20 minutes left. Maybe I'll catch up tonight. I wasn't paying much attention in the first place. Tyrese is being a little snitch.

10. Omen

But he's so dreamy,

I agree I would carry a automatic shotgun and a good hunting rifle with a side arm like .40. And a knife.

11. Steve12

Daryl is the only reason I haven't completely abandoned this show. I like glen too, but it looks like he's on his way out. They'll probably find a way to keep him around though.

12. DaBears22

If I remember right Tyreese got chomped on while spazzing out so he better die. Glen better kick the bucket too, Sasha as well. Daryl and the others were going for medicine but now they have no car and miles of walkers to go through. There is no way they find the medicine in time imo.

13. Omen

Tyrese wasn't bitten at all he was swing that hammer like mad man. It's ode to a scene in comic.

In the comic tyrese is an ex nfl linebacker he could easily clear a path running full sprint rb style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

14. CaptainStubing

As others have said, I'm lukewarm on this season. The whole cold/flu thing is believable, it just doesn't make for an interesting storyline.

And only walnuts would find a way to not like the only likable character on the show. There is a lot of crap on the show that is unbelievable. It doesnt change the fact that Darryl is the only one who hasnt lost his mind and/or turned into a huge snitch.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Part of the reason the crossbow irritates me so much is because Daryl is a good character otherwise...well minus the stupid motorcycle and the stupid crossbow.

So I finally got around to watching the last episode and my patience with the show is hanging by the tiniest of threads. One more like that and I'm done. I almost turned it off before it was over in disgust.

16. DaBears22

That scene where he came out of the woods happened real fast and it looked to me that his shirt was torn and bloody so I assumed he was bitten. If he was a ex-nfl lb that explains his spazzing out recently...lol

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

concussion?? LOL

18. DaBears22

:icon_cheesygrin:

19. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

all I have been hearing about is how Tyrese is such a badass in the comics. Here, he seems quite the opposite. Should be talking with a lisp. Maybe the burnings will flip a switch and he hulks out. I like the show. It is different than previous years, that is for sure.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Not really. You know how much ductwork, piping, structural steel, wiring, etc. is above the false roof of any building in the world?