GSP!!! I Am Not Impressed With You!

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by MadMoxxiFavGun, Nov 16, 2013.

1. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

GSP got beatdown and this motherhecker still gets a split decision win. I had Hendricks winning 4 rounds to 1. Just look at his face. Hendricks hecked him up good. This was a robbery because of some nut hugging gsp judges. This is also why you n ever leave it up to the judges.:icon_evil:

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

4-1? you're a clown

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

what did you score it then? even if i gave gsp round 2, he lost round 1,4, and 5.

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I thought GSP won rounds 3 and 5 and that round 2 was a tossup. Realistically, I really felt Hendricks won. But that's why they shouldn't leave it to the judges. He had him hurt when his legs went wobbily and he couldn't put him away. Can't blame anyone but himself.
    I'd really like to know what the hell is going on with Georges though. He looked like the weight of the world was on his shoulders the whole fight and especially after with the I have to step away for a while talk. Hendricks looked like he was having a blast. Smiling between rounds and dancing before the 5th. He'll be the champ soon enough, but don't think he'll keep it very long with Rory and Robbie Lawler coming

5. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i'm of the opinion that unless a fight is blatantly in the favor of the challenger, it should go to the champion in a split decision. that said, i wouldn't have been offended if hendrix won the decision but i'm not offended by gsp winning it anyway.

6. MadMoxxiFavGun

rory imo hasnt looked good in his last two fights. when he started that lay and pray gsp taught him, im glad the ref stood them up. he was blatantly trying to recover without working. i liked what i saw from robbie. quickly he is rising to one one my favorite fighters to watch. even more so than the diaz brothers. robbie and hendricks for interim belt would be sweet.

7. MadMoxxiFavGun

fair enough. i felt hendricks in round 5 with how many times he threw gsp into the cage when he was up against it was scoring more. maybe i valued that way too much. thats one of the main reasons i feel he won round 5. i had those reversals valued as much as a takedown.

i wanna see the striking chart tho. i think gsp landed more overall but the significant strikes should be in hendricks side.

8. MadMoxxiFavGun

one more thing. i dont think it should have been a split decision. should have been 48-47 all for hendricks

9. MadMoxxiFavGun

Anyone watch that Dana White post fight interview. He said Hendricks won that fight 4 to 1

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

What a clown.

Nah i'm just freaking with you. I'm pretty pissed I missed this fight though. I don't get to watch as much as I'd like to.

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

[MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] the whole main card except the 125lb fight was great. outstanding event bs judging or not.