TE Zach Miller Will Fill An Eight-Year Void In Oakland

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by indysteve1563, May 31, 2007.

1. I think that the Raiders got a steal in Miller. Certainly they could've did worse. He'll come in handy in what is the "rebuilding" of the Raiders offense.

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

hopefully miller provides a legitment pass catching option.

3. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

LOL, just the title of the thread cracked me up...

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He's a total pedo.

5. Thumper

Thumper Guest

I watched Miller play a few times for ASU. I think he'll be a good one, but if any team could mess up his transition to the NFL, it's the Raiders. [​IMG]

Seriously, I think Zach Miller will be a force for the Raiders by his second season, and he'll make an impact this season as well.

6. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

he has the potential but only time will tell

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Good luck!

8. BallerXZ

BallerXZ Undisputed Champ

Anybody remember Teyo Johnson? What the hell happened to him?

9. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

he sucked butt that is what happened to him. and i think he got his eye socket broke by romo

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He was in NFLE this year...I forget for whom, buts it's NFLE so who cares?

Raiders had a good draft this year finally, IMO. I would have taken Johnson over Russell, personally, but other than that they did well. Millers going to be good, Bush might have been the steal of the draft, Moses should be a solid situational passrusher, Bowie and Higgins were great picks where they got them as well. But this years draft is going to live and die with Jamarcus Russell, no matter how the rest of them turn out, if Russell busts the 07 Raiders draft will go down in infamy. See Todd Marinovich, lol.

11. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

You could have Tony Gonzalez play TE at the Raiders... They will still suck :)

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Teyo Johnson played for Germany's Hamburg Sea Devils for the NFL offseason but I thought he was still with the Broncos.