GridironFans.com Is Sticking Around Thanks To The Fine Folks At FantasyKnuckleheads

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2013.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Great news, thanks for stepping up for us

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Nope. The only catch is you'll have to wait for us to get up to speed with the move and to fix some of the issues that people have been bringing up, including Tapatalk. It'll take awhile. I won't lie. Since we have Knuckleheads to run, it will take Kurt some time to fine tune everything. He works during the day like Steve.

But like he said, we're not changing anything in regards to how this place runs. Mods will stay mods, everyone still does what they do here.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so, smeagle and walnuts will remain buttholes?

i was hoping at least that would change :icon_rolleyes:

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Very good news. Very happy.:icon_smile:

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

So is this like a side project for you guys? Should we expect the same level of attention srw paid to getting stuff fixed when it breaks?

6. Greg Brosh

Yes if you mean he was attentive to the problems. I'm leaving this place up in one of my Firefox tabs. I'm on disability, so I'm online all day and will try to stay on in the evening on my tablet. If something isn't working.Or if people see something that might add to the site to make it better, we'll try our best to make it happen.

Not a side project in that we want to change things up. Make it better yes. But this place has a lot of good passionate football people. Once I read the closing down notice, I contacted Steve immediately.

We really don't have any hidden agendas like some think. It's not like we're Apple buying Microsoft.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

No worries man.

You'll see that we're all buttholes in our own unique way but some we all tolerate each other, surprisingly most of us from other fan bases, and we've managed to do this for almost 9 years or so.

Spiman2u likes this.
  8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I've been a member here for 7 years and i'm glad to see this place is not shutting down.

9. Greg Brosh

I'm on the Eagles message board so trust me, this place is a cake walk compared to that place. And they aren't even allowed to curse.

I'm just glad that the people who were saying goodbye yesterday decided to come back to show that we were very serious about keeping this place going.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

holy crap that avatar is awesome.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

TATErs chased many if not all of the good posters off there but the same can be said for alot of official boards. i know many of the mods and they have a tough job there.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

man you just don't take rejection well. sorry andy rod, but we just don't roll that way.

13. ragman

The two of them are constants. Like death and taxes.:icon_smile:

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

you know you love us.

15. ragman

I like one of you more than the other. I'll let you guess who is who.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

well i dont have any threads dedicated to me so my guess would be wally.

17. ragman

You would be wrong. Just don't let this go to your head.:icon_smile:

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

awesome it staying havent been on much cause my internet has been acting weird

19. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

First of all, want to thank Steve for all the work and time he spent on this Site, and glad it will still be around for people to hang out. Not on any Sites much since getting married, but still check in at times. For those that are Jets fans, just how is that working out for you? Losers!

20. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

So are we allowed to talk crap about Steve now?

OMG can you guys believe he's a Titans fan? LOL :icon_twisted:

Yes I know I'm a Chargers fan.

Oh wait he's still an admin, um, uh the Titans are a solid team to be a fan of. :icon_eek: :icon_redface:

Ah but Sweets isn't so yea, um, well I have nothing bad to say about her. So yea... :icon_cheesygrin: