What Series Are You Watching Thread!

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LebaneseFF, Dec 11, 2013.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

So I thought starting this thread would be cool. Maybe if we have some TV shows in common we can start a thread to discuss plot and twists and all.

Here are my top shows currently. Please don't laugh :icon_cry:

1. Homeland (this show is awesome and I am Lebanese! They insulted my country and I am still watching)
    2. The Voice: Yeah it's kinda sad that I watch it, but it's fun.
    3. How I met your Mother: Honetsly haven't caught up this season but plan on doing so in January.

In January
    I plan on starting Breaking Bad marathon.. everyone keeps telling me how good that show is.

I am also looking forward to the 24 come back. JACK BAUER

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Walking dead and survior only things on my dvr

When. 24 returns ill watch that too

3. LebaneseFF

have you tried Homeland? it's really is awesome

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Breaking bad is the single greatest thing ever created by man. I got into late but caught up with Netflix, then watched the last season in TV. It is honestly amazing. By far my favorite show ever.

I started sons of anarchy on Netflix, and got through season 5 but I haven't started the current season.

I watch walking dead, but only because the wife is still into it. I pretty much hate it now. Especially now they killed off the only character on the show that didn't make me sick.

Impractical Jokers is hilarious. That's probably my favorite show on TV right now.

South park is set to record on my dvr, but this season hasn't been all that great.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i have never seen breaking bad but am planning on watching it from start to finish because of everything i've heard about it.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Right there with you. Haven't seen it, but planning to...

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Has anyone been watching Hostages? It's not bad...

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

yes,i watch it. it is great,but they are gonna be stuck for a season 2.
    sons of anarchy is my fave tv series of all time,with the x files and breaking bad tied for second. I Love homeland,ray donovan,boardwalk empire,masters of s*x,and justified pretty good too.also watch a lot of history shows.and if you do not love every minute of 24,something is seriously wrong with you.

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I've never watched 24. Never wanted to.

I'm jealous of the people that haven't seen breaking bad. I wish I could go back and watch it all new.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Hostages and The Blacklist. That's all. However, I need to catch up. I'm way behind on both.

And, I DEFINITELY will watch 24 when it comes back on.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the blacklist and grimm are awesome too.

12. LebaneseFF

Get on Homeland.

I will get on Breaking Bad thanks for the push/recommendation.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ive heard that, but i dont have showtime. im hoping someone i know gets it on dvd so i can borrow it

14. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

all my shows are on season break... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

walking dead
    sons of anarchy
    under the dome
    revolution

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i tried so hard to get into Revolution,it just didnt work for me. So disapointed, i had super huge hopes for that show

16. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Whaaaat? That show is coming back? Awesome.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I watch HIMYM and Big Bang Theory, but not during prime time. I catch them on WGN or TBS in their syndication runs

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I actually don't think I'm watching anything until GOT returns...next month I think? Breaking Bad is over forever, The League is done, Sons is done, I don't care whether or not the Walking Dead comes back...thats pretty much all I pay attention to right there I think.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wathc the blacklist and Revolution too...

20. LebaneseFF

yes 24 is coming back !

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ing-to-fox-for-12-episodes-network-announces/

Here you go!