2013 Divisional Round - San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers - Sun., 1:05pm EST

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

Colin Kaepernick, Frank Gore and the San Francisco 49ers head east to Carolina to take on Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers.
    Previous Meeting:

Week 10: Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers survive a defensive struggle on the road as Luke Kuechly records 11 tackles and a sack to help his defense hold the San Francisco 49ers without a touchdown in a 10-9 victory Sunday.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm not terribly worried about this one, but I'm not counting chickens, either. That front seven is scary, as is Cam (sometimes)...but no secondary, weak running game, weak receivers, pretty meh Oline...we SHOULD be able to handle business. Yeah, they got us in week 10, but this isn't the same team anymore either. Aldons back, Crabs back, and as a unit they've been playing MUCH better since that week 10 loss. Hopefully there's no hangover from the big freeze. I see us as being the much better team overall and expect a win.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

two very smash mouth defenses terrorizing one another. i cant wait for this game.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea but Carolina is hot hot hot. Maybe that week off will cool them down though. If I were on that team I wouldn't have wanted the bye.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

vegas opened this line panthers -1 and it immediately moved to 49ers -2. i think it will move even further before kickoff.

the panthers can win it simply because they could keep the 49ers out of the endzone if their defense is really on fire. they are just that good.

ragman likes this.
  6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Go Panthers!

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

i see san fran taking this one. panthers def will keep them in the game but the niners find a way.

8. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

49ers in an upset

9. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

49ers.Too many weapons on offence.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

49ers. Easy?

11. ragman

Agreed.

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Will there be a better football game in the post season than this?

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Colts Chiefs was already really good. If this is better than that then probably not.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i hope you are right Mike. can't say i was overly-entertained yesterday. last weekend was so awesome though so my expectations may have been too high.

i hope both games today are kick butt though.

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This is the game I've most looked forward to. Gonna miss most of it though. Sucks.

17. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Gametime's almost here. I could get used to actually being able to watch Sunday football games again

18. ragman

Weather looks good for both games today. Unlike yesterday and last night. Maybe a little windy in Denver

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I love that this looks like it's going to be an extremely physical game. I can feel the intensity through the tv.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Interception Patrick Willis.