New Address for GIF

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Kurt, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Gridironfans has a new address. We now live at fantasyknuckleheads.com - Everything will redirect etc so all you should have to deal with is the URL change visibly.

In the near future:

1. News feeds for teams pumped into GIF News area.. like we tried before but this time it will work because the articles/news will be generated by the fantasyknuckleheads staff writers and not auto generated from multiple sources which creates duplicate threads
    2. A NFL Draft Contest.. been trying to think of a fun and challenging contest for GIF members that plays on the NFL draft.

Aussie61 likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Are you gonna keep the redirect from gridironfans.com or should I update my bookmarks?

3. Kurt

Im going to keep the redirect for ever.. only cost 10 bucks a year to keep the domain forwarded and there's 1,000 of links pointing to GIF, so I anit gonna ruin that.

:cheers:

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sounds good

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

RIP GIF

Hello Knuckleheads

LebaneseFF likes this.
  6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Sad news indeed after all our efforts to keep GIF alive.

RIP GIF :(

Mike likes this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's not really dead though...

Aussie61 likes this.
  8. Kurt

Not dead brother, family moved across the street to a new hood... That's all.. Same school district

markaz, Aussie61 and DawkinsINT like this.
  9. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

[​IMG]
    As long as it has this ^^^ on top of the page,then it's alive and kicking :tg:

86WARD likes this.
  10. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Draft contest sounds great! Should we have a thread for people to bounce ideas around??

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Aussie61 likes this.
  12. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I have now officially elevated @DawkinsINT to legend status for posting such a great song! :bowdown:

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. Kurt

That logo will be added to the knucklehead guy (in the forum).. As to show that hey man this is GIf and we are down with FK..

It would be greatly appreciated if someone would start a contest for the draft, thread. I could use some ideas.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

@Kurt - If you want me to add that guy to the logo, let me know...just get me a hi-res of the guy and I can drop it in. Could probably put him in matching colors too?

15. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Kurt likes this.
  17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Compassion towards Jews is dead

GIF is not

18. Kurt

Thanks bro I'll send you all the high resolution crap I got. PM your email to me please.

19. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

for the metal heads

DawkinsINT likes this.
  20. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I have posted a thread to try and get some ideas.It's in the draft discussion section. :cheers:

Kurt likes this.