Horny and drunk woman on a plane!!! no no no

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by LebaneseFF, Feb 12, 2014.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

A Delta Airlines flight from Baltimore-Washington International Airport bound for Salt Lake City had to be diverted Friday night after a female passenger allegedly made sexual advances towards a fellow passenger.

The woman was reportedly intoxicated and became enraged when her advances were rebuffed.

The woman had to be handcuffed by airline staff until the plane could land at Minneapolis-Saint Paul and police could remove her from the plane.

A fellow passenger recorded two videos of the incident. In the first, expletive-filled recording, the woman can repeatedly be heard saying she will 'f***ing kill' the seatmate who rejected her advances and warning airline staff not to touch her.

'Hey, lady! Over there! I need help, this guy is holding me!' she implores a fellow passenger.

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...n-forces-plane-to-land&Itemid=4#ixzz2t7UovFBo
    Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

Amazing !!!

2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Is she hot? Because that's pretty much all that matters to me with this story

ICECOLD and Kurt like this.
  3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I am not sure if that is the woman or the man in the picture!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

There's female homosexuals (or lesbians) and then there's dy**s. She's giving dy**s everywhere a bad name.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I would have hit it

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Freaking liar.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

what can i say .......... i like shemales

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

With your fist or with your rod?

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

With my gun

10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

From behind, even carpet munchers look good. Except that one. There is no way in hell I would penetrate that one. Even though it should be tight.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Eminently smashable. Especially in a drunken 12000 ft in the air never gonna see her again type scenario. Best bar story ever. Crap, thats one for the grankdkids.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

"Grampa, grampa, we had to walk to the bus stop in the rain today!!"

"You got dang whippersnappers ever have to bang a drunken bulldyke in an airplane bathroom so she wont strangle you to death in midair on the way to Philadelphia? NO? Then I dont want to hear your got dang bullcrap whining abot the rain!"