Mizzou's Michael Sam says he's gay

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Kurt, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Happy people are also gay.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  2. lambertjr

lambertjr FNG

I think this is where the problems are going to arise. Maybe not by the player but I can see it being brought forth by the militant/politically motivated part of the lesbian/gay community.

Steve12 likes this.
  3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

This is IT!

If he is accepted as a gay in the locker room etc. etc. If he fails as a player, the Gay/Lesbian Community needs to understand this! I don't think they will but then again I don't think a locker room will accept him either.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

1. Has anyone seen what his father is saying now? He says now that he was misquoted. The NY Times is sticking to their article.

2. Dale Hansen, the Dallas sports commentator who did a commentary on Michael Sam that I mentioned earlier, is supposed to be on Ellen's show today. CNN's Piers Morgan wants him to be on his show, as does National Public Radio. Hansen's blog/video has generated almost 3 million views so far.

5. ragman

If you didn't see Dale Hansen's appearance on Ellen yesterday, here is the YouTube video of it.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  6. ragman

Rick Gosselin of the Dallas Morning News recently wrote a column saying that defensive players who are 6-1 and have a speed of 4.7 in the 40 yard dash don't have a very good draft history in years past.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

What about ones with green eyes and nine fingers?

8. ragman

Do you have a point?:rolleyes:

9. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

He means.. Gosselin's past facts don't stack up to a hill of beans.

I'll explain further. It would take a sampling of 1,000,000 players with similar settings and the same variables to say with any certain percentage of accuracy that men of X size and X speed produce good or bad.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hey rags, check it out, thats what reading comprehension and common sense looks like. Take notes.