NFL To Implement 15-Yard Penalty For Players Using Racial Slurs; Ejection For Two-Time Offender?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 22, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Another 15-Jyard penalty for using the terms goober levels.

Aussie61 likes this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

you guys lost, get over it.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

this is all bullcrap. we are too pc nowadays.

4. Buck Fenson

wanna go at it again?

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

sorry the north gave up beating up the mentally challenged.

6. Buck Fenson

Now, don't be [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Things will turn out differently. See, we don't have that many bleeding heart faggots who wants to take our guns away. You notice all the school killings, mall shootings, theater shootings happen where guns are outlawed. Down here the shooter would be mowed down in a heartbeat. Where I live 40% of the people here have cwps. That means concealed weapon permits. Just joking about wanting to kick the North's ass but not about things would be different.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

in what state are guns "outlawed" ?? also, below are the states that issue or dont issue cwps.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Unrestricted use in Arizona and I don't even own a gun. Pathetic.

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this proposed rule makes me want to watch blazing saddles

Aussie61 likes this.
  10. smeags

smeags militant geek

hey everybody, the sherriff's a ni.....

11. Buck Fenson

getting a bit off topic but here is a last post. I am not just talking about ccws. Can you walk down the street with your pistol strapped to your side? We can here in Louisiana. No ccw needed. Maybe they do have ccws but gun laws are restrictive there. Not here. Hell, we have automatics down here. Now, if you want to continue this, open a new thread.

12. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

My uncle got drawn down by a Louisiana cop because he refused to hand over his exposed weapon.. he later sued them for "a honda goldwing" lol

@smeags its not about the Civil War.. Colonel Reb is a white-bearded old man wearing a wide-brimmed hat and leaning on a cane. He looks like nothing less than the very caricature of an old, white plantation owner.

13. Kurt

doh! hahahaha

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

How do you see that and the flying of the confederate flag as NOT being a problem?

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You can open carry without restriction in most states. And restrictions on automatic weapons are federally mandated, not state, so you have to follow the same rules in that regard that any of us would in any other state.

[​IMG]

16. Buck Fenson

ok. fair enough. and we fly the rebel flag with pride. and remember the North had slaves also.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Fly your loser flag and be proud then.

18. Kurt

Its not that anyone is proud of what happened in the past.. but the thing is... ITS THE FREAKING PAST and the crap is water under the bridge for kids now a days.. the only ones I HEAR every day keeping racism alive is the black leaders and rappers. PERIOD

The flag doesn't represent slavery.. it represents the South.. but haters want to keep Babying about CRAP like this so they can keep the "hate alive" because somehow it benefits them.

As far as I see it we are all equal and should be treated equal. Its time to move forward and stop making people that had NOTHING to do with "it" pay for "it" so you can feel vindicated (??? I guess thats why????)

Buck Fenson likes this.
  19. Buck Fenson

freak them yankees in the ass. like I said, it would be different now.