Anyone attending any MLB games in 2014?

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by DaBearsrule4ever, Feb 10, 2014.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Anyone going to any MLB games in 2014?

I plan on attending a White Sox game or two this year. Me and my best friend are also talking about going to a game at Wrigley Field as well.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Even though I'm not excited about this year's squad, I'll probably go to at least one Phillies game.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

The wife and I are planning to take the boys to a phillies game this year. Their first phillies game in Philadelphia.

4. DanielBurch

DanielBurch 2nd String

Unfortunately not.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

going to try and attend a few nats games this year

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

only games I can go to is minor, and I mean minor, league games. but they have won the championship game several times. good games, fairly priced food and drink.

Walnuts likes this.
  7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Looks like I'm going to the Cubs/Rays game on August 8th and the White Sox/Tigers game on August 30th.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Minor League games are the way to go IMO, always super fun, relatively cheap to attend, and usually just as high quality of a game as MLB.

I am going to try and get up to Seattle sometime this year for an M's game or two, maybe in Sept for an A's series. I love that stadium.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Back when I was growing up those two teams were usually pretty good. I remember watching them play on tv plenty of times. Now, both teams have seen their better days even though the A's can surprise you.

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Only go to Spring Training games the past 6 years. Got to admit that the steroid bullcrap really burned me out on MLB. Too much hypocrisy by the boys in the league office and the worst denials by players in recorded history. Personally, I wish they'd legalize its use because it was a hell of lot more fun watching a ball travel 500' than watching some guy batting .260 put on a pedestal because he's clean. I want to be entertained when watching a game and could give two craps about the sanctity of records. What record doesn't have an asterisk after it?