The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I just thought it was stupid.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

sounds like it's what the walking dead has become, in a nutshell. a lot of people doing nothing, poor acting, then one big thing that happens that makes people feel like they still have to watch.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

To each their own. I still watch and think its a good show.

Kurt and Buck Fenson like this.
  4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

yep. good show. guess if it don't have a zombie kill every second it is a horrible show.

5. Steve12

I don't care about the zombies. but there's only a couple characters that I find likeable, and there's so many other characters that the show spreads everything too thin. not to mention I despise Rick and Carl.

I get that people still like it. I guess I'm just disappointed in it. I used to love this show.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

and we get that u and walnuts dont like the show anymore but by all means tell us for a 20th time what you think. :jj:

Buck Fenson and Omen like this.
  7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Look baby, it's just doo doo, okay?

8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I think a lot of people (like me) don't like the FOCUS on just one person or small group..

this episode was wack.. but the previous 2 were great.

and Im glad chic was put down like old yeller.. she killed that sweet little girl.. they could have used her a zoombie bait in a dire emergency

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

see i think the opposite - the last two episodes before this week were poor. shows how subjective it is. that said if we are comparing this season to others it's def not as strong.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    Kurt likes this.
  10. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Season Finale was kinda meh.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

whole season was meh. although rick ripping someone's neck out was kind of cool.

12. Steve12

Rick possibly going straight badass has definitely renewed my interest in this show.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

i didnt expect that at all.

14. Steve12

Not sure if sarcasm. But yes, I fell for their trap.

15. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Other than Rick tearing some dude's throat out with his teeth, last night was boring imo. The cliffhanger leads viewers to believe that next season will be badass but this season was supposed to be that and I was losing interest halfway through.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

no sarcasm. i did not see that coming. maybe it was a sign to viewers that, "yes we get it, the show got a lil boring so this is where the storyline is going now.

17. Steve12

oh I get you. Yea I hope they're done with the somber Baby Rick. The show was at it's best when he was going hard at people. Whether it be Shane or the Governor. Baby Rick made for a really bad season.

18. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Freak, his son was going berserker there before the kinder gentler Rick. Shot a kid in the face for no reason. He was trying to show his son that you don't have to be like that. But you have to have character development otherwise it is a bullcrap zombie fest. That crap gets old. This is a show that either you like it or not. Some want nothing but kills 24/7. That gets to be old. Just look at the news nowadays. If they broadcast that crap to viewers back in the 50's there would be a hissy fit. We, as a culture, are immune to the violence going on around us. A show like this in the "olden days" couldn't air. So, yeah, some shows are slow but that is how a true story should be told. Maybe I am just so freaking old that I actually care about certain characters and want them to survive. Maybe I need to get a life. LOL. But it is a good show and I, for one will miss it for the next 7 months.

Omen likes this.
  19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Well said

I think this was an awaking for Rick, that one needs to adapt to the new brutal ways of the world. I blame Hershel for the farmer kindler Rick.

20. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Freak that old ass dead guy.