Eagles Release Desean Jackson

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Mike, Mar 28, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

well have fun with him. just better hope he stays on the field.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pretty crazy...but I think we were prepared for this...no?

Of he signs in Oakland, that offense is going to have quite the makeover and may be decent...even without him, it's not bad...

Jackson, James Jones, MJD, McFadden, Schaub and possibly Sammy Watkins? That's not a bad bunch of weapons there...

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

have you noticed that all of the espn guys who covered him are all saying what crap he is? next contract he signs will have clauses in it with reference to gangs and using gang signs on the field like he and hall both did when the skins would play every time.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It seems to me that whatever team gets DeSean next will probably get quite a nice deal. I would imagine this will keep him on the straight and narrow off the field, while giving him serious determination on the field.

As an Eagles fan and a DeSean fan, it's extremely disappointing and I'm worried about the impact on the offense next season (and the defense since it affects their draft). I take some comfort that his teammates aren't exactly upset about this.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Are the gang "issues" something that is new? I was under the impression that the "issues" and pictures were from the past...

6. DawkinsINT

Some were from the recent past. He threw a crips sign at Deangelo Hall after a catch last season. I think that Jackson didn't fit what Chip wanted from a player, what Lurie didn't want from their brand, and the Eagles kind of used this gang thing to help make it an easier excuse to get rid of him.

7. DawkinsINT

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wouldn't even know what that was...lol. Just thought one guy talking crap to another...

Diesel44 likes this.
  9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Nope that sure is a crip sign.

10. DawkinsINT

Jackson uses Jaccpot10 as his twitter & instagram name, instead of "Jackpot10", because he won't put a "c" & "k" next to each other. "CK" means 'crip killer'.

86WARD likes this.
  11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I get email from SI. They seem to think the top 3 teams for him are Cleveland, Seattle, and Oakland. If I had to guess, I'd say Seattle, because Jackson and Lynch played in college together at Cal.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I feel like where ever it is, it's gonna be West Coast.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

a gang member in the NFL.....that is very shocking....

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

They don't let me out much.
    Must be NFC East associated.

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If Al Davis were still with us and it was the 80's or 90's it would be a given.

16. DawkinsINT

lmao.

Steve12 likes this.
  17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

this post made me actually laugh out loud.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

SSI? or SI?

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

This is.pretty much where I am. They have their work cut out for them.

20. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Sorry, TJ

But yes to both questions...