Defending Michael Vick; The Truth Behind the Controversy

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by SportsDisciple, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Let me preface what I am about to say by stating that I live in a household with a dog in our residence, and I do not give a damn who I offend with this article. We need to come to an understanding here as football fans, and as a society overall. The justice system […]

Read the whole post here.

Omen likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That was exactly my point in the other thread. The guy did his time. Move on and get the freak over it.

Omen likes this.
  3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Exactly some people need to come off their hollier then though high horse and stfu

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

c'mon now guys ... lesbians need an outlet to baby and moan. they're still women afterall.

Omen likes this.
  5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

The guy has more than paid for his crime by serving time,and look at all the money he lost in the process.look at all the guys in the league who did far worse like kill people,yet were allowed back on the field with no backlash at all!

markaz and TJ like this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Come on, Diesel. Everybody knows that killing a dog is way worse than killing a human being.

Omen likes this.
  7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

As soon as Vick runs for 100 yards and throws for 350 yards in a Jets win all those anti-Vick Jets fans will Tweet the piss out of #JetsVickGreatest.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

there are some dogs that deserve to live a lot more than some of these wackos in society today.