The Twitterverse roasts Jameis Winston and his sticky fingers

Discussion in 'NCAA Football Talk' started by SportsChump, May 3, 2014.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I’m sorry, people.

I’m just having too much fun with this whole Twitter thing.

When someone told me Florida State quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston was cited for shoplifting crab legs out of a Tallahassee Publix, I immediately turned to the social media outlet to see what people had to say. After all, what kind of Florida alum would I be if I wasn’t able to poke fun at one of our biggest rivals?

The Winston incident finally gave Twitter addicts (Hi, my name is Christopher and I’m a Twitterholic) a break from talking about Donald Sterling but it clearly didn’t stop their creativity.

Ladies and gentlemen, here are some of the top Tweets about yet another poor college athlete who obviously didn’t have enough to eat.

http://sportschump.net/2014/05/03/twitterverse-roasts-jameis-winston-sticky-fingers/13795/

2. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Jameis Winston stealing those crablegs was a very shellfish act. He didn’t think about the conchequences.

Jameis Winston got a 30 dollar fine for stealing crab legs, now he’s gotta find a way to steal 30 dollars.

Tallahassee PD claiming the crab legs went back to Jameis Winston’s house consensually

:ROTFLMAO:

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Good crap, huh? he he

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, some of those were pretty good

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Stoob...

Are you on Twitter?

I tell ya' what. There's some pretty good entertainment on there.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

One thing has come to light about Winston....he is a definite contender for getting the lowest Wonderlic score of all time. He may be the No. 1 in the draft, but may also end up being the No.1 searched, Tweeted and Re-Tweeted person in the history of this 140-character newswire. He's proving to be a social media gold mine.

Now if I could only understand him when he speaks!

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Mariota, Hundley and Petty >>>>>>>>>>> Winston

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Not that familiar with Perry, but the Pac-12's Mariota and Hundley are probably better than Winston. October 11th Oregon @ UCLA. Gonna be fun watching that one. Thread officially derailed.