Any Chrome Users On FK/GIF?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by markaz, May 12, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

For anybody using Chrome, Chromium or Iron browsers, can you see thumbnails or comments when you're on YouTube? Can see these with Firefox or Internet Explorer, but none of the Chromium based browsers seem to display these all of a sudden. If you can see these, did you have to make any changes to settings?

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i use chrome, but i never use youtube. sorry man

3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

clean it wipe your history. always helps.

4. markaz

If you're referring to the cache, cookies and history of chrome, did that. As a matter of fact, seems like the situation began after I did that about 10 days ago.

5. LebaneseFF

yeah that's what I was referring too. I can't find words lately I am kinda falling in love.

6. markaz

Mispronounce, forget and mumble all the word you wants!!!
    [​IMG]

7. LebaneseFF

God knows what is happening to me. I haven't felt this way in a long time.

8. markaz

Just go with it!!!!

Time to derail this thread..........What did you think about the Cards' draft?

9. LebaneseFF

Round by round this is what I thought.

1st) Deone Bucannon: . Okay they got the trade down and the extra pick, but Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix was a missed opportunity in my humble opinion. Better protecting the TE. Keim gambled and although he still got one of the DB's he wanted, I am sure he regrets it a bit now. Bucannon will be fine but I think Clinton-Dix upside is better.

2nd) Troy Niklas: Excellent pick, I had them picking him in a mock and they did. I think this was there 2nd best pick

3rd) Kareem Martin: Good pick for the future to replace Dockett, Campbell. Not sure if we will see a lot of him this year.

3rd) John Brown: I would be lying if I told you I knew anything about him, just what has been said. he is fast and can be a part of the return game.

4th) Logan Thomas: Now this is the pick that shocked me, but after thinking of it, I think Arians stayed true to his board. He can develop this kid. A lot of comparisons have been made with Cam Newton, but I see a mix of Big Ben and Colin Kapernick. This kid will be special in 2 years time book it.

5th) Stinson: I don't know much again about this guy, but they needed another DE so good on them

6th) Walter Powell: I never seen him play, and had never heard his name before they drafted him so we shall see. (I get a feeling they could have drafted another player and still signed this kid as Undrafted)

Listen overall picks 1-4. I think Keim did great and I just don't know much about the rest.

markaz likes this.
  10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I use Chrome and can see everything on youtube.

11. markaz

Mine was just restored. Don't know what the hiccup was.

Buck Fenson likes this.