Watch Dogs

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Jul 1, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Has anyone played this game yet?

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I wanted to but I sold my ps3.

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I borrowed the game and it starts off cool imo with the hacking you do with the phone but the game seems to try too hard to be GTA. I gave the game back after a few days. It didn't seem to me that it lived up to the hype it had, at least on the ps3. On the ps4 could be a different story.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

its been pretty fun I got it for 360 I dident have much of a different time then playing gta but its still fun

5. ragman

You need to get the PS4 version of it. Fewer crashes and glitches than the other versions.

New DLC content for it will be available tomorrow.

There is already plans for a Watch Dogs 2 in the next year or two.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nice, another unfinished glitchy game and they're already planning a sequel. The gaming industry has become so ducked by people willing to pay (alot) for the same subpar product year in and out just because it looks cool on a big screen and is well marketed. Theres like no innovation or originality in the industry anymore despite being in a place where the technology could (and should) be allowing the to be doing some seriously next-level mind-blowing crap, but its just the same drivel over and over with updated flashier graphics and "cooler" guns...because why bother making insane gourmet food when people will buy and consume dogcrap for the same price if you put a pretty bow on it.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Every now and then a really great game will come out(last of us) but yea you're pretty much right.

8. ragman

The new DLC content that is out today costs $7.

9. ragman

Some critics of the game say that the game suffers from an identity crisis. It doesn't know what kind of game it wants to be.

It does borrow from other games like GTA, Hitman, Far Cry, and Deus Ex, just to name a few.

10. ragman

I've been to various gaming sites, and I don't understand how certain people, who I call elitist nitpickers, will take a new game like Watch Dogs, criticize it to death, yet give the latest versions of GTA and CoD a free pass.:confused:

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think the latest version of COD has gotten a free pass at all...

12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

a friend of mine plays it. he seems to like it. all about a hacker and if you play online other players can hack into your game and mess with you.

13. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

True but the overall significance of being hacked isn't that great. Watch Dogs is a cool game just imo isn't all that was advertised. Looking forward to Destiny and looking forward to being disappointed in that game too. lol

14. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

same friend is on the beta testing for Destiny. he was informed that he will be getting the game in a couple of days. he is psyched about it.

15. ragman

WD has a lot of content in it. Lots of things to do, find, and see. The main storyline takes from 14-16 hours to complete. If you do all of the side content, you could spend anywhere from 4 to 6 times that.