24: Live Another Day Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DaBears22, May 5, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i'd love to see another season,but i doubt we will. i wish they could have had at least a 2 hour series finale if this is the end.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'd like to see the series end with the earth blowing up like the death star. i mean both death stars.

86WARD likes this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Original Explosion or the Remastered Version?

4. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Got caught up with the show. Should have known that Al-Harazi wasn't the main baddie and what do you know the Russians and Chinese were. Overall this 'new' version of 24 hasn't really disappointed but still feels like same old same old. If this is the last of Jack Bauer it's been good, if not please for the love of god come up with some original stuff. lol

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I really feel like the last episode is going to disappoint big time...

6. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I have the same feeling. I don't know if Fox intends to wrap things up for good on 24 or if they are going to give it a few more seasons and milk the mini "success" they had with this 12 episode series.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

For me, the success of this season is really going to come down to the final episode...but it hasn't been earth shattering WOW by any means. Pretty much inline with the other seasons. Although better than the last couple...lol.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

maybe jack wakes up like bobby ewing did and these 9yrs have all been a dream and he's still married to teri living in middle america in a house with a white picket fence.

86WARD likes this.
  9. 86WARD

86WARD -

That would be phenomenal...what's even better is half the people here probably don't get that reference.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I expect that after Monday night's finale, they'll leave a few loose threads dangling so Fox can bring it back at some later date.

11. DaBears22

Was that a Newhart reference? lol

Last episode will probably disappoint yeah but hope not. It would be cool if they spun off a new series starring Kate, but then that could be too much like Alias.

12. DaBears22

After that finale there is no way they will let Bauer go out like that. There is going to be a continuance in the next couple of years mark my words. Overall this was a good addition to the 24 lore.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dallas.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree. Totally open ended. Probably that new chick, Bauers buddy and Chloe working on something to get him out...

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

They will dig it out for another run in a few years,and get decent ratings,but i would have loved to see the chopper blown up at the end.

16. LebaneseFF

The finale was very disappointing.

It was rushed, it was predicable and the death of Audrey means absolutely nothing to me. This show has seen so many meaningful deaths, this one was badly scripted and I wasn't impressed

86WARD likes this.
  17. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ this - exactly this. that finale was horrible.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  18. LebaneseFF

I'll continue watching :)

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Which was the pint of one of my previous posts...there wasn't enough "time left in the day" to wrap it up the correct way.

All Audrey's death did is take up meaningless time. She's probably not even dead...lol.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'll watch in the future but for the last 2-3 seasons it's been cookie cutter garbage.