Welcome to the NEW GridironFans.com!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 13, 2007.

1. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

yea, i mean....i dont know how it is....but i can imagine, just trying to run this place while updated the site as well....

that takes time...alot of time if your really into it too...

but so far, this place is beginin' to be my second home ....i love it here....

im just a noob to anyone here.....but.....im sure time will tell when i fit in nicely....hoping

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Maybe I'll try the recruitment contest again next month.....since hardly anyone even tried....

Ok...I better shut up....I am tired and cranky. The whole lack of activity thing really gets me riled up too....

3. Zach49ers

ahh well....hmmm i have been banned at the .com board once again....

i barely post at nch...

and basically i go here and one more place but that place is just barely new soo yea

if you need some recruitment help....im there man....ill help out

4. SRW

HELP! :shock:

Seriously....if ANYONE can help with recruiting people it would be a HUGE help. The best way the site can grow is word of mouth. We just need to luck out and find some hardcore NFL fans who live and breathe the game and want to talk about it as much as possible. Opinionated motherheckers who don't pause at telling you that you are an idiot for thinking something about a team or player. People who are going to rile up the slumbering cast of characters.....know what I mean?

5. Zach49ers

oh i know what you mean...

this place basically has everything.....i mean what else could be needed...

you got aaa....heck, you just have everything here

6. SRW

We have assfreaking?

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

The new GIF will be even better as the season begins.

8. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Check smut central :icon_eek: