How Many Future Hall of Fame Players Are Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Steve12, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Specifically, how many guys are there right now that would get in if they retired immediately? Or even in a couple years? Forget the super obvious ones... Brady, Peyton, Brees, blah blah blah.

Big Ben, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Jared Allen, etc. Who's in who's out?

Tony Romo?

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

tony romos name is a joke if hes in then mcnabb is a 1st ballot which is bullcrap.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

If calvin johnson keeps playing like he has so far i am pretty sure he will be a 1st ballott hofer along with brady and peyton.i think eli eventually makes it in the HOF.

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

nah. too easy.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Probably Eli, maybe not first ballot, but two rings mean it will just be a matter of time.

Adrian Peterson

Megatron

Aaron Rodgers, maybe...

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Rodgers is so seriously overlooked it is nuts.other than brady and peyton,probably the league's best qb.

Omen likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Aaron Rodgers seems like one of the easy ones. If he stays healthy of course.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brady, Both Mannings, Ben. Rodgers is in if he wins a second, Brees in if he wins a second. Both of them could be in if they stay healthy and continue producing in the fashion they are. Peterson but not first ballot. Megatron, Reggie Wayne. Troy Polamalu, Jared Allen.

There's a lot out there when You think about it.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Romo >>>> McNabb - Regular Season.

Romo = McNabb - Choking in post season.

McNabb >>>> Romo - Literally choking and throwing up in post season.

McNabb >>>> Romo - Air guitar.

Omen and TJ like this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Romo >>>>> McNabb in golf

And Alex Smith is better than both

86WARD likes this.
  11. Steve12

I don't see big Ben as a hall of famer but I guess the rings say otherwise. Same for Eli.
    I'd say Ben> Eli though easy.
    No one thinks Andre Johnson gets in? He's been the best in the league for a solid 5-7 years.

Larry Fitzgerald, demarcus ware, champ bailey?

Steve Smith, Joe Thomas?

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

As much as I like Andre Jonhson that doesn't get ya in the HOF. Gotta be exceptional player. Way to many others still not in that were way better in the old days.

Peyton
    Brady
    D Ware

Are the only for sure HOFrs IMO. Other that them no one is truly exceptional a cut above the rest.

Megatron is great so is AP but if they stopped playing now I don't think they'd get in that's why they need to play more and win some playoff games and hopefully a Super Bowl or at least a division champ.

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Manning
    Brady
    Brees
    Rodgers
    AD
    Ware
    Allen
    Fitzgerald
    Polomolu

Are all locks to get in at some point. The top 3 QBs are likley first ballot guys. Rodgers could be but he hasnt been playing long enough for me to call him first ballot. AD will be first ballot if he breaks 13,000. Fitz, Polomolu andAllen wont be a first ballot but they'll get in. Ware will get in. If he can get 30-40 sacks with Denver he could be a first ballot guy

Megatron is too early for me to sat

Steve12 likes this.
  14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Eli and Ben will likely get in, but I don't know if they are locks

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Big Bens career numbers are eerily like John Elways at the same points in their career...but Ben has more Super Bowl rings to show. If he stays consistent, he should be a Hall of Famer.

16. Buck Fenson

seems about right to me. can't argue with any of those picks. but as we know, people you think are first ballots are not usually so and people you think are no brainers have yet to be inducted. I wonder how much of the selection is politics. And how many are subject to personal grudges.

17. Buck Fenson

If you mean number of rings at the time then yes. but Elway has the same amount of rings and been to more Bowls.

18. Steve12

It's kinda crazy when you think about the lack of exceptional talent at the rb position we have now. After Peterson, who's the next hall of fame caliber rb? There could be a really really long drought coming for them getting in.

19. Buck Fenson

is there a back in there that has as many fumbles as AP? A HOF back, to me, don't fumble the ball so much.

20. Steve12

Ok a Brett Favre is a first ballot hof who has the most interceptions ever. Take some bad with a lot of good.