Robin Williams : RIP suicide suspected

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Diesel44, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Can't Believe it! This Is An Official Release.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow. Comedians are usually a troubled lot.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

My wife just told me this. This is pretty depressing. He was on a lot of my favorite movies as a kid.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Ditto.

RIP.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

he was a comedic savant. he could take any item and make a 30 minute comedy routine out of it. he will surely be missed.

6. ragman

One of my all-time favorite comedic actors. I don't think I ever saw a movie of his that I didn't like.

7. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

RIP. One of the best to ever do it

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Damn...depressing. RIP.

9. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

RIP, Robin

Steve12 likes this.
  10. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Very sad news today.

Goodbye Vietnam! RIP

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Mixed emotions of sadness and anger.

12. ragman

He was one of those rare performers that could do both comedy and drama and do it well.

If you have a chance, and haven't seen it, get the movie What Dreams May Come, if you want to win points with your significant other. Visually stunning when I saw it years ago, I can't imagine what it's like now in this era of big screen TVs.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

sad news. guy was one of the funniest stand up comics ever during his heavy drug days.

rip

14. ragman

Heard this morning that he had suffered for years from drug abuse, alcoholism, and depression. The drug abuse I knew about, but not the other things.

Also heard that he had checked himself into a rehab facility in July because his drug abuse demons were starting to return.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah it's a shame whenever something like this happens but this was a guy from all acounts that was a great person to so many.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Am not just saying this to say it,but fighting depression is the biggest fight i have ever undertaken.There are some days when i beat it,but there are more days when it beats the crap out of me.Mine started when i lost my sister,my daddy and an uncle who was just like my daddy with in the scope of 3 years. I always considered myself tough,6ft 200 lbs,very atheletic. Depression whipped my ass like i was an infant. If you need help,get it please! it has given me the strength to fight and hang around over the feelings i have had to kill myself!

17. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

RIP Williams.

18. Buck Fenson

Depression really sucks. I battled it for years. I don't have any insurance for serious help but I struggle every day to make it through the day. It is hard. I have been through a lot, same as everyone, and I fight through it every day. Probably one day I may take that way out. I have no family nor a job. I depend on the kindness of a friend of mine to have a place to live and it gets to me sometimes. Robin Williams death really affected me for some reason.

86WARD and DawkinsINT like this.
  19. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Damn buck I thought we were bros.

20. Buck Fenson

we are bros. I mean I have no family to spend Thanksgiving, Christmas. Celebrate birthdays with., It is different. You feel alone. Like you are an outsider. My friend's family tells me that I am one of the family but I feel it is just to make me feel better. I was raised to not depend on anyone but family to help. Now, no family. I can't quite explain how lonely I feel. But I put on a smile and keep people laughing with jokes. That is how I can relate with Williams. My friends say I am like a stuttering Robin Williams but with less talent. :tsk: I am too much of a chicken crap to do something else to die. But I put myself in harm's way for the hell of it. After trying twice I feel that I am not meant to die but to suffer needlessly for the rest of my life. I feel that there has to be equality in everything. When something good happens something bad has to happen to even things out. I was born to bear the brunt of a crapty life. It's cool though.

LebaneseFF, 86WARD and DawkinsINT like this.