Robin Williams : RIP suicide suspected

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Diesel44, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

because while their views are whacked, they, collectively, are not stupid. They would get murdered. The wimmen violated in the most unnatural way. Holes that they are not used to being filled will be filled. Men will have their teeth knocked out so they won't be able to bite the peckers being jammed in their mouths.

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Those motherduckers make me sick praying on people who have to bury a loved one no matter who it is! I Got respect for free speech more than anybody,but how in the blue hell is them protesting like this at a funeral anything but disturbing the peace or harassment? they can protest,but how is it when you bother other people not bothering you anything but disturbing the peace?

3. Buck Fenson

why are they protesting?

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Because he portrayed a gay man in The Birdcage.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

But really because he's super famous and they get exposure. Dicks.

6. Buck Fenson

I wondered if it was because he committed suicide. Because people have a misguided conception that you go to hell for that. You don't.

7. ragman

People who are hardcore Christians believe it.

8. Buck Fenson

well they are wrong. In the Bible it says There is only one sin that can not be forgiven and that is blasphemy.

9. ragman

Someone who is very clever took an autotune, spliced some of his best roles into a video, and set it to music. Very cool!

Here's the link.

10. Buck Fenson

autotune sucks. makes a mockery of real talent.

11. ragman

I think you're missing the point of the video. IMO, the point of the video was to show that he could do both comedic and dramatic roles.

BTW, Billy Crystal is going to pay tribute to him during Monday night's Emmy Awards. Should be very emotional. Crystal and Williams were good friends.

12. Buck Fenson

no I am not missing the point. me watching most of him movies showed me that he could do both genres. what I am saying is that autotuning sucks no mater what.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I read this post in autotune.

14. Buck Fenson

:rant::rant::rant:

DawkinsINT likes this.
  15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

16. Buck Fenson

wonder how many would take him up on his offer. my guess would be zero. people like to complain and such in safety. they are cowards both in groups and alone. what would make me smile, and I am not condoning it at all, is if a suicide bomber would go to that picket and blow himself and them up.

17. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker