2014 NCAA Football General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NCAA Football Talk' started by DaBears22, Sep 7, 2014.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Use this thread on game days or whenever you got something to say about the 2014 NCAA football season. I'll start.

Holy cow, Michigan looked so bad last night, it was embarrassing in the 31-0 loss. Last thing fans wanted to see was ND getting the win after ending the rivalry but to lose that bad? :suicide:

First time ever ND shut out Michigan I believe and first game in 30 years that Michigan was shutout period. Just when you think Gardner turned a corner he throws ints galore in 2nd half. What incentive is there now for ND to renew the rivalry in a few years when their last game went like this? Would Michigan even want to play ND again lol?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Enjoying the play of Penn State's Hackenberg so far this season. He's got to limit the bad interceptions though. Two weeks in a row he's thrown two ill advised INTs.

Penn State goes to 17-9 since the "Sanction Hammer" has been dropped. Not too bad considering the circumstances.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Most of the college games on TV in my area were blowouts, except for the USC-Stanford game and the Oregon-Michigan State game.

4. DaBears22

When MSU was up 28-17 or something I thought they were going to pull it off.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was kinda hoping they would...

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Had an invested interest in the Ducks -13. Scared me but they pulled thru.

Gators looked strong. I know it was Eastern Mich. but they looked good all the way around. When the only thing I can dog about is two kickoffs that went out of bounds it was a good game. We have a stable of RB's that I'm extremely excited about.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what the hell got up pat haden's ass yesterday?

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

He's a God Damned idiot. Did you see the interview afterwards? Said he got a text message from coach Sark....coaches aren't allowed to have communication devices like that during a game. ducking idiot. And why is Sark crying to his AD about a penalty that was called on him???

Maybe I just really hate USC but damn....

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

double post. SOrry.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he does something that stupid,he should be thrown off the natural champion selection board for being that arrogant!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I thought the exact same thing. Will anything happen to them?

12. ragman

There's talk about doing that very thing.

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Slap on the wrist for USC, but he should be "excused" from the selection committee.

14. DaBears22

In 2.5 hours I expect the ass kicking to commence when Michigan goes to Michigan State. No way Michigan gets within two td during the whole game. A fan can hope though.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

OSU/PSU mess tonight.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Turned out to be a decent game which penn state should have won.

17. ragman

Anyone see what TCU did to Texas Tech yesterday? Beat them 82-27.

SMU is offering Mack Brown $32 million over 8 years to be their new HC. IMO, he won't do it, because he won't want to be a HC for a school that is in a conference that has no chance to play for a national championship.

18. DaBears22

Didn't see it but apparently michigan players drove a stake or something into the field before the game started. Way to go inciting the other team in a game they had no chance of winning...

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

They need a new coach and i would be shocked if it is not jim harbaugh.people have been saying that is his dream job,and i can't see them kepping brady hoke after this year with all the stupid things he has done this year.

20. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer