Best Place to Buy Your NFL Tickets single/seasonal???

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Zach49ers, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

im goin to an upcoming game this season, and i was wondering where everyone buys there tickets from?

is official team sites the best bet??

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Z, ck with RaiderHater I know he knows people with tickets, Larry the Raider fan has 49er tickets..yeah I know, don't ask me why but he does...lol

3. Zach49ers

alright...thank you very much

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I buy my tickets from that guy outside the stadium with the pink hat that always smells like toenail clippings.

No but seriously, do you know what game/s? you want? I know a guy who generally has many tickets for every game, usually good seats, and no markup. I've been meaning to hit him up for mine this season, if you tell me what you need, I'll tell him, then after he tells me the answer, I will either come back and tell you what he told me, or PM you his contact info. The only issue is that he hooks a lot of people up and if you/we are not on the ball, he will have gotten rid of them already. It's a matter of timing.

5. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

Tickets for 49er games will be on sale on ticketmaster in late july or early August.. I'll give you a heads up when its coming up...

If you still cant get tickets to the game.. let me know.. I have two extra seats in another section..

6. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

You can also try ebay. I got mine there for my only Candlestick Park experience.

7. Zach49ers

aight so far i got

stub hub , ebay, 49ers site, ticketmaster (available later on) and a couple peeps that are selling it privately

not bad, im sure ill find 2 good seats to this game...

walnuts i PM'ed you, RH i PM'ed at maspace....

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Local newspaper ads the week before a game are pretty good. Nobody wants to see a good ticket go to waste. There's less chance of getting ripped off on the price.
    Otherwise, Stubhub is good.

9. Zach49ers

dang....this is harder than i thought

10. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i got some off ot stub hub once and was really pleased with the seats i got