ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sounds reasonable. Precision passes and diving catches are just actors playing a part in their role. None of the players whose careers were ended by being cut or via injury decided to speak out about the fact they are just paid actors? The concussion victims just can't remember that they were coached on the outcome.

You've opened up my eyes.

2. DawkinsINT

Oh, and Philadelphia is the 4th largest media outlet. Why hasn't the NFL thrown them a bone?

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

dude, again..they are told from the get-go what their job is. The NFL makes sure they get as many of the best athletes possible. I'm sure theres something in contracts no one ever see's.
    If a guy writes a book he makes money for one year and that's it. Everyone else denies anything and there is no paper trail. Its the same as any other physical labor job. You cant sue for injuries or if you do you don't get much.

4. ram29jackson

I'm not one of the billionaires so I don't know all the angles. But they have been in the playoffs constantly since '88 and been two 2 super bowls. that's plenty of bones. The owners don't neeeeed to win when they clear a profit and everyone gets the same amount off the top 80% of income.

look at 4th and 26 again and see 3 green bay helmets do nothing but stand there and let him catch it.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

AH and it all becomes clear. Bitter about his Packers getting beat.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And you really think that none of the thousands of broke and broken old players who desperately need money wouldnt be willing to take that one year book money? Come on man.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

They also don't need to manipulate any outcomes to make those billions.

8. DawkinsINT

I'm glad that I'm not alone in getting trolled by him. Fantasy Guru Walnuts is as well.

9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

:tsk:

11. Buck Fenson

LOL. new name. FGW

DawkinsINT likes this.
  12. Buck Fenson

[​IMG]

new sig for ya

Walnuts, Steve12 and DawkinsINT like this.
  13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Fantasy guru walnuts is right. By now someone would have spilled beans.

I honestly can't believe we're even replying to this bs. This is even more goobered than anything ragman has ever said. Well... pretty much anything.

14. DawkinsINT

Ragman will put aside his preseason statistics for a few minutes to write the sports editor of his local paper to investigate this.

Steve12 likes this.
  15. Buck Fenson

16. ram29jackson

it is in fact exactly why they make the billions. Let me know when you see the bottom 16 teams getting to SBs against each other often. It doesn't happen.

17. ram29jackson

guys elude to it , like the quote I just gave you. You aren't willing to use your logical mind to understand it.
    you are happier believing a team can make it 2 4 SBs in a row and never win one and in the process their back up QB who threw only 47 passes all year ,lead the team to the greatest come back in history in the best second half of his life.
    You are just being gullible.

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

No, you're being goobered.

19. ram29jackson

its not the NFLs fault young dumb athletes don't budget their money for the 2 to 4 years they get to make millions. a fan tried to sue the NFL because of games predetermined due to patriot-gate and the courts said 'tough tooty'. Your ticket says for entertainment purposes only. You can be upset all you want but you cant do anything about it.
    the NFL is documented as an entertainment business and not a sport. since they are entertainment its not illegal to manipulate their games to any outcome.

a fan/regular guy wanted to trademark or own the terms or what ever for 'Harbauh Bowl' and 'Harbowl' when the other brother entered the league. The NFL threatened to sue him if he tried. A year later its SF vs Baltimore and the Harbaughs.

in answer to your question..when was the last time you tried to sue a multibillion company in bed with all media. I don't think you would get much out of it.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

whomever writes the scripts to the NFL...do you think you could write in some better uniforms for some of the teams? like maybe Vincent Jackson takes a couple people hostage until the team goes back to the old creamsicle uniforms? Would be good for ratings, sales and the drama would be awesome!!

Wondering if the OJ Simpson trial was an NFL writer or was it real???