ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Ok so you say there's no negative stories, then you bring up a negative story. My deductive reasoning bullcrap senses are tingling.

Yes, you're goobered.

Diesel44 likes this.
  2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

LOL what timely turn over in the Denver game,easy peazy. And KC covers too.

who the hell misses a field goal that close ? and whats your stupid football explanation for Denver going on 4th in the middle of the field ? chirping what the play by play guys said means you cant think for yourself in the first place. It was an unexplainable fishy occurrence .

Chargers? really ?

4. ram29jackson

dead spin isn't an NFL shill

5. ram29jackson

wow ! they just showed you Denver toughing it out and the Seahawks losing to weaker opponent. Did you actually think KC had a chance ? I knew they weren't scoring. What an obvious set up for next weeks Denver-Seattle game

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Why wouldn't they want both teams undefeated going into that game? Would make for better TV Ratings...or are those made up as well?

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I posted some very damning evidence to back up Ram29's claim. It was some serious stuff. What the hell happened to it? Did someone delete it? Wait a minute, some black helicopters are hovering over my house..

8. ram29jackson

so..because they aren't being dishonest the way you would be dishonest,they aren't doing it right ? kind of of shallow thinking on your part isn't it ? the tv ratings will be the same no matter what. The point spread will be the interesting part. They can do long term and short term story lines too obviously.
    you just saw Seattle lose to SD and you think that was supposed to happen because of parity, right ? youll believe anything then and that's what they want from you. So now you wont be so surprised when Seattle loses next week.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

You must have made millions betting on all these sure thing story lines you see coming. Damn I wish I was as smart as you.

Retarded.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

So Seattle is supposed to lose next week?

12. ram29jackson

I'm not going to say I can make a bunch of predictions because I know its scripted. But that looks like the picture they are painting right now.

I did pick the Browns and San Diego to cover. and elsewhere I said seattle would be 2-2 after 4 games but I didn't expect this today LOL

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Based on your prophetic "after the fact" posts I would like to become your best friend so that you can guide me in placing wagers. Mind you I would be a parasite, but if you can live with it ...so can I.....buddy.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

this just in .... r29j's life is actually a scripted reality show and you're all part of it. smile for the cameras.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I feel a lot dumber after reading all this bullcrap. What the hell!!!

16. ram29jackson

no, you are dumb because you cant tell a fake game from a real one. You just follow the ball with your eyes instead of actually watching the players/game.

17. ram29jackson

ram29jackson1

these are my picks mostly based on story lines and picking the underdog to cover
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

off subject a bit but - the bible is a script for the stupid.

19. ram29jackson

so... you guys believe SD/Rivers throws 2 balls at receivers feet when on a last drive to lose to the Cards but can throw on Shermans/seattle protected side and get a pretty convincing win ?
    You'll basically buy any outcome without question obviously.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're act got boring two posts into this rev phelps jr.