ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This guy does it all...can see a fake game, reads minds from thousands of miles away...and yet, he uses his powers to troll football forums. How sad...

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

tj - he knew you were going to say that.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Even the typo I just corrected...

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I love the other pickset names in there..."RamJacksonTards" "Rams is Pathetic"...clearly your reputation is spreading far and wide.

5. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

there is no act. I'm an adult giving an unpopular opinion/scenario/fact based evidence,logic.
    and people are acting like children who cant handle the idea that it could possibly be true.
    whether you can fathom it or not yet, I know I am right. There is no maybe, there is no possibly or what ever. You will eventually grow up and see how it works but it might be a while apparently. You have short memories and don't see the patterns year after year, but you will.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The only NFL conspiracy I kind of believed, is the PATRIOTS winning the Super Bowl after 9/11. And only because I lost money in that game...

7. ram29jackson

lol reminds me of an old SCTV Nostradamus skit.

8. ram29jackson

if theres one, theres more

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Where's second Jesus then?

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yo.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steelers beating Seattle in Super Bowl XL. It was OBVIOUS the referees were following a script.

And while we are talking Super Bowls...Whitney Houston doing the National Anthem at Super Bowl XXV...come on...it's practically out of a movie. NO ONE sings that great live. NO ONE.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Like John Candy would ever actually be at a Super Bowl anyway, come on man.

86WARD and Diesel44 like this.
  13. ram29jackson

they don't, you should know that by now

14. ram29jackson

see, you guys are acting like children and have no clue what you are talking about and just brushing it off. You will learn one day what fools you have been for something so very obvious. I'm not joking, you will know its true once you start thinking like adults.

15. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I bet you're really looking forward to that on field gay s*x scene they're building towards. Those writers are going all out. Make sure you have your tube sock ready.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

So the players follow a "script" but the referees don't?

17. ram29jackson

you were talking about half time. the entire league is on the same page.

Colts-Eagles

oh look, another dramatic finish you kids suck up like Kool aid without any questions.

Ray Lewis talking about that stupid word "momentum." just another sports cliché that there is no proof about in physical science.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Your troll game is weakening.

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You're clearly losing momentum.

Steve12 likes this.
  20. ram29jackson

there is no troll game from me. Theres just the NFL trolling you to believe all the fantastic endings.