Vikings RB Adrian Peterson Indicted On Charges Of Reckless/Negligent Injury To A Child

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by DaBears22, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

your mom's gangsta.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well my dad was a no show so it was basically just my mom. Then my step dad a little later. I got spanked plenty by both of them but never beaten.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

My mom tried beating us. She eventually found that long winded lectures worked better on us.

God I remember when 14 she would bust me smoking cigs. That crap was 100X morr brutal then any ass whopping she ever gave me

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

With the timing of this story now coming to light, you think this is just a case of a baby mama wanting some money from AP?

BTW, did anyone hear that Radisson Hotels has suspended sponsorship of the Vikings for now? It must have been after the announcement of AP rejoining the team next week, because in the backdrop where the announcement was held, you could see the words Radisson Hotels big as light.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

my mama,daddy and my granny all busted my ass when i needed it and deserved it.my granny was notorius at hitting us with a switch,but she never drew blood either.
    AP is a 6ft,very strong pro athelete so he probably swings a formidable switch compared to the rest of us.

10. Buck Fenson

more worried about disappointing mom than dad. all mom needed was a look and that was a wrap.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Vikings announced this morning that Peterson is out until his legal issues are resolved.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

the directors of the nfl can't be happy. this totally screws up the storyline they had going with the AP comeback angle. writers meeting ! stat !

amiright @ram29jackson ?

Buck Fenson and 86WARD like this.
  13. ragman

If my memory is correct, Michael Vick got put on this list in 2009 when he was a member of the Eagles.

In related news, I heard this morning that Nike stores in Minnesota are no longer selling AP apparel.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I feel bad for Mike Zimmer...

15. ragman

Me too.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i would expect that hardy,rice and the guys from the 49ers will be on this list before long.i got no people with people spanking my kids but beating the crap out of them with anything other than your hand on their rear ends is taking it way too far.

17. Buck Fenson

how about a drop kick? maybe a choke slam? finish up with the Tombstone?

18. ragman

If you haven't heard, I heard at 4 PM during a local TV newscast that the Panthers have removed Hardy from their active roster.

Also, I heard that Target stores have announced that they will no longer sell AP apparel.

Wonder when the Forty Whiners are going to do something about Ray McDonald. They almost have to now, don't they?

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Ray Mcdonald has not been charged with anything yet.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Irrelevant. This is Sparta.