ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Two things happened at halftime: 1) Luck, the Eagles secondary and the refs got together at halftime to chalkboard that pick play taking the Colts out of field goad range and 2) the Eagles' OC and the Colts DC met in the men's bathroom and exchanged plays they'd be running after the Luck pick resulting in the Eagles marching 85 yards to tie the game. And you didn't factor that in with your weekly selections?

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

So I guess if the NFL is scripted, then so is EVERY OTHER SPORT ON THE PLANET. And it has to be from the little leagues all the way up to the pros too.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

you guys are like fish in a barrell.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Pretty soon, he'll be saying pro wrestling is fake, too.

5. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

sports were invented for gambling in the first place if you look up the history. The injury report was invented for gambling too.
    But I am only talking about football here and now.

6. ram29jackson

A- they already know before the game starts what the objective is
    B-what do you think all those headsets are for ?

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

lol - trolls gonna troll.

8. ram29jackson

people with simple minds in the computer age call anything trolling that confuses them. I'm sorry but I'm an intellectually sound adult that knows he is correct in his evaluations.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

there probably have been some payoffs where refs looked the other way on certain calls,but it did'nt happen last night.a missed call by the refs is more logical.the league could stop that if they let non calls be reviewed.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

funny how no matter what i say, as simple as it may be. the troll is fixated on it.

11. ram29jackson

I'm trying to help you think logically instead of like a child who believes everything he told

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

What about children that follow and believe their imagination a little too much?

13. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Oh, so we are suppose to believe what you are telling instead making our own opinion. Makes sense. :re:

14. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

So there is a Santa Claus.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

there would be an easter bunny,but he and santa got snowed in together,and santa ate him!

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Be careful, Buck. He probably has some inside information on Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the Great Pumpkin too.

17. ram29jackson

that's one thing that sets me apart to begin with.
    My parents didn't waste time making me think a fictional character existed. I knew from the get go that Santa didn't exist and it didn't hurt or traumatize me at all.

18. ram29jackson

imagination ? If you believe that 2 manning brothers on three different teams can go to 5 super bowls in the last 8 years..if you believe buffalo can go to 4 SBs in a row and not win a single one and one year the back up who threw 47 passes all year leads a team to the greatest comeback ever ? you are the one with the wild imagination.

use your critical thinking,deductive reasoning minds and stop thinking like a child.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Are you mentally challenged? Serious question.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Ive already raised it.

86WARD likes this.