ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

LOL the evidence is the fact it happened and happened so soon along with all the other fantastic things that keep happening every year.

that same year SF makes it with a barely any games experienced rookie at QB and the Ravens make it with a aging linebacker who hardly played that year with an injury.
    come on, stop buying all the fantasy

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

so basically you have zero proof beyond if it happened it must be fake.

3. ram29jackson

IE you have no critical thinking or deductive reasoning skills. You are dumb enough to believe anything even though there is plenty of counter data. Ask any mathematician or scientist. Its the equivalent of everything going exactly how you want it to in your life.

you ,by your logic also have zero proof other than you believe it because you saw it on your tv. So by your logic all reality tv isn't fake.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

So to answer my question, you have no proof. Where is this "counter data" you speak of?

It happened. So it's real. You can't prove its fake...because you think like a child, you think that it's fake and imaginary. If you were an adult and could comprehend reality, you'd know it was real. But you can't because you process thoughts and visions like a 2-year old. Probably a goobered 2-year old but that's okay.

Find some real proof and present it like an adult. Otherwise you should stick to your Disney Junior Message Board there Mickey.

5. ram29jackson

I already gave you the proof. Its called circumstantial evidence . Everything is done with audio during games, there is no paper trail.

LOL you are so basic in logic you think a court needs to have a piece of paper and put in the news for you to have proof. it hasn't happened since the 60s and wont happen now.
    start learning how to watch games. Stop watching the ball fly around and watch defenders reactions to receivers or ball carriers. notice the bad angles they take and the stupid reaching out with their hands and falling down crap like that's supposed to make you think they are pursuing a player. Notice the timeliness of penalties and who it benefits late in games and why.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

So....still no proof. There is no visual proof, there is no audio proof. According to you, there is no paper proof...but it's funny how all the players and coaches have to be on the "same page" to get the results that are scripted...yet there is no paper evidence. LMAO. I apologize...I forgot that the whole league has intelligence beyond any of us.

That's the funny part...I do take Pat Kirwan's advice, I do take my eyes off the ball and I watch the exact opposite of what your child mind sees. Like I said...find some real proof.

Awesome. We needed a crazy around here...

BTW - How do you explain Ike Taylor's broken arm last night? Part of the script or casualty of the script?

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

And when these types of thing happen in college or high school football, what is your explanation for that? Are all of those scripted too?

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, TV shows, sitcoms, plays, movies...they don't need printed scripts, they just tell the actors how it starts and ends, and they make sh!t up as they go. Just like in football **wink wink**

86WARD likes this.
  9. ram29jackson

LOL its physical activity, real injuries will happen just like fake wrestling. You are in fact very uneducated and your observation skills are very poor. I already posted a video here of Moss leading a DB to a ball with them holding each others arms in a very polite way but you refuse to research it because you are afraid of the reality of it.

no, you in fact don't analyze anything. All you see is a guy standing around so that means zone or running with a guy so that means man defense but you don't actually see that they aren't really doing anything but being in an area and letting a guy by or catch a ball because the play was meant to be successful.

You think a multibillion organization cant fool you because you don't see paper ?

learn to observe things better

10. ram29jackson

what do you think the week of practice is for and all the communication devices all over the stadium between players and coaches and refs and announcers. They aren't on separate channels.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Lol. Why is this still going? I gave up on this thread days ago.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The world doesn't revolve around you, bro. It's still Festivus for the rest of us.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs.

14. ram29jackson

fast forward to 17:07 of video, expand youtube window to see better.
    a slo-mo of the play with Moss and a DB going after a pass.
    they get close and grab each other but don't really push off at all. I doubt it was legal to just hold a guy for 10 yards 14 years ago.
    they hold each other like they are guiding each other and DB nods at Moss. Moss touches the DBs shoulder to make him turn to the ball.
    Moss got a little injured because its still a sport LOL but no complaint about being held and no officials say anything and the announcers avoid it too.
    watch their arms alone a few times. Watch the DBs head alone a few times. Watch moss touch his shoulder a few times. You should be able to understand these aren't spontaneous actions of rivals competing but a team of 2 people working in unison.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

So now the refs and announcers are in on it...lol.

16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well then the world needs new writers.

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

18. ram29jackson

in on it ? no, it is in fact the business model. of course they work together. That's how it moves so smoothly.

19. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

That's a qualifier for induction to the Ignore List.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

and .......... still no proof.

fetch boy, fetch.

86WARD likes this.