ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

IE you are confused by logic and have no counter argument. Anyone able to analyze the video yet ?

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Where does the conspiracy end?

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

bad doggy, i told you to fetch something ... but still ..... no proof whatsoever. how can i counter nothing ?

now be a good dog and go get it, go get it boy.

4. ram29jackson

IE you have no comprehension skills and still haven't checked the video. You are child and afraid of reality

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

IE you know fido, i might have to start using the michael vick dog training manual on you soon cause you cant follow simple commands.

now, go fetch some real evidence my lil poodle.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

http://www.forumspile.com/s**t-Flag.gif

7. ram29jackson

You look at the video yet ? you ignorant lemming sports fan

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol. Still no proof.

9. ram29jackson

theres proof in the video where I told you to look and described it to you. Do you have any deductive reasoning skills at all or is advanced finger painting your career goal ?

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thats proof? Its two players attempting to jockey for potential positioning and leverage without making enough contact to draw a flag. If you're seeing more than that in it I dont know what to say other than you're realllllllllly grasping at straws. To put it nicely.

Plus, out of all the actual thousands upon thousands of game changing plays that actually affect outcomes of games and seasons, THATS the best you could come up with? You'd think you'd HAVE to be able to find your telltale "signalling" on...well, ALL of them. This is nonsense. Enjoy wallowing in your delusions, Im gonna enjoy some football. Scripted or not.

TJ, 86WARD and Omen like this.
  11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Like I said...no proof. Good imagination though.

12. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

That's a lot of drama for a play that starts out with a penalty, and ends with an incomplete pass and an injured player.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's writing creativity.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

as i have said numerous times in plain english ....still zero proof.

you know for an individual that keeps claiming to be far superior in intelligence it's puzzling that you can't follow simple instructions.

now, go get some solid proof ........ boy.

15. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Look at all of those scripted plays......

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK, WALNUTS!!! DON'T YOU SEE?

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's standard writing. It's why you see it on a regular basis. That's part of the "script skeleton."

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

man to be a fly on the wall when the writers were discussing the idea of intorducing the domestic/child abuse storylines this season.

19. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

When you put him on your Ignore List. 'Tis lovely not reading his psycho shirt.

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I stopped reading his stuff when he started his conspiracy angle. I don't need to put him on my Ignore List.