ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah markaz, rags is much cooler than you that way.

2. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

did you look at the video yet ? are you capable of such a simple request or do you choose to constantly live in childish denial ?
    you people are now acting like babies and have no clue how to investigate anything.

Think like adults.

lets look at an example again....do you not realize that in order for a team to get to a super bowl once let alone "4 times" absolutely everything has to go your way.

in order to make it to the super bowl 4 times in a row,absolutely every single thing has to go your way. Every team in the AFC has to win and lose in a way that helps you get to the top. Every game the Bills play has to go their way in the countless breaks/option/variations possible.
    and also the same is true for them to be able to lose 4 super bowls in a row. Is your adult critical thinking mind clicking yet?
    none of that is possible without premeditated forethought and manipulation.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I lack that kind of discipline.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I didn't realize the Bills were undefeated those seasons until they reached the Super Bowl...

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

once again, your claims of higher intelligence are contradicted by your actions .

see by me saying "still zero/no proof" it obviously implies that i have looked at your video and have laughed at you hysterically like an owner laughs at his dog when he chases his tail.

like i keep saying to you benji, go fetch.

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I call for Olbermann to step down. He is one of my least favorite people in the world.

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

start another thread for that. this thread is about scripted games. :dunno2:

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

I agree 100%

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I liked the writers of the 70's better than today's writers. 4 Super Bowls in 6 years...that was some good Steelers writing back then...

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Btw - I loved how Norwood was able to go Wide Right and then put up with the harassment for years!!! That was some good drama there.

But hey, he probably got paid a handsome ransom for putting up with that.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hate it that they wrote the Romo fumble in 2007. Why him and not Hasselbeck? Nobody cares about Hasselbeck!! :(

13. ram29jackson

14. ram29jackson

that's easy,.. the holder pushes the ball down harder and the kicker doesn't aim as straight.

not that hard to do

15. ram29jackson

you are answering your own questions and yet ignoring the answer.

the Rooneys and Mara's started their fortunes with horses and gambling etc

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

No shirt.

I said I loved wide right. What don't you understand?

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Again. No shirt.