ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

seems that @ram29jackson is a little busy pulling his crystal ball out of his ass.

jeopardy theme playing ......

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I hear crickets...sounds like they're chirping "noballs...noballs...noballs"

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

please don't include Barbara Streisand and go down in the same sentence. the visual is frightening. That nose can cause some serious internal injuries.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

that's only because you're hung like a thumbtack.

5. Buck Fenson

I wish I was that big.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

So no prediction from our resident genius?

7. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

finally see this silly thread because I'm looking for the thread for our weekly picks.

the NFC is still a minor mystery but it will be something like Detroit or New York or SF.

the AFC is Denver no matter what.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

and when you're wrong you'll give us the old - well the script changed excuse.

no wonder your parents hate you.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

The NFC will be Seattle or Arizona or Philly or Dallas or Green Bay or Chicago or New Orleans or Atlanta or Tampa or New York or Detroit...lol.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. ram29jackson

logically speaking for those smart enough to understand. Yep, I don't have to get one damn pick right. That wont mean games aren't manipulated. My examples already prove how absurd past seasons have played out

I already can see defenses laying down on last drives and receivers act like they have no clue how to catch even though those gloves are sticky as all heck.

11. ram29jackson

wont be them
    wont be them either
    I doubt its them.

you are trying to be funny but you want to believe anything can happen. I'm the only one logically illuminating possibilities.

you will childishly say that picking 4 teams are not that hard and they seem like logical choices to what you think is your football knowledge. But by picking 4 I have in fact illuminated 12 other nfc teams. But since you believe parity exists and anything can happen, you have to support the other 12 being a possibility. I'm already saying that possibility doesn't exist.

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

You seriously must be rich as f--k. How do you not have a tv show?

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Illuminated?

It won't be New York, Detroit or San Fran. You're wrong. You'll see. Your stupid theories are nothing more than...well...stupid.

You see, the unintelligent person that can't comprehend the game will make up theories to make themselves feel like they understand it when in fact, they barely know what a football is. This is the category you fit.

How do you explain Tom Brady and the Patriots spygate and getting caught? Was that a script that was found out and then Goodell destroyed the evidence so investigators couldn't find evidence that the league is a script?

Here's another question. Can you find one other person that supports,your imaginative theories?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. 86WARD

86WARD -

The PBS alien shows are played out. No one wants to watch that crap any longer...lol

15. Buck Fenson

you forgot the others. :buttrock:

16. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The NFL goes WCW and brings in the Celtics, Lakers and Syracuse lacrosse to form the NWO.

The Patriots will defeat the NWO after Tom Brady avoids a Syracuse lacrosse sack to hit some small slow white guy everyone loves because of his winitude, his pluck determination, his hard hat and lunch pail to work mentality, and the fact that white America stills hates blacks but only secretly in the back of the endzone over the Boston Celtics who tripped over their huge black penises.

86WARD likes this.
  17. 86WARD

86WARD -

And from behind the curtain, the mastermind of it all............Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice!!

Early preview showed Richie Incognito in a beer truck on his way to the stadium!

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

18. ram29jackson

LOL I spelled it right,its just the wrong word

19. ram29jackson

and yet I do well against the spread and in my straight up picks. This week I got 12 and second place right behind you sweetness.

if I'm doing well while knowing nothing you would have to admit how stupid sports really is and all your football talk is pointless because every week is a stab in the dark.

half the country likes football. That means theres plenty in the other half that don't like it and know its fake to begin with. Plenty of mathematicians and scientists will tell you, you are a fool to think a team can go to and lose 4 super bowls in a row without manipulation.

20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

no, he didn't. there is no way in hell the Redskins are going to make it ..............