Best Team In The NFC

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Aug 2, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

see ,you cant battle me about the nfl being manipulated so you resort to childish crap. Conference/division what ever, you get the point. One day you will learn to think like an adult and stop drooling over sports teams that ultimately are nothing more than tv entertainment

2. ram29jackson

that opinion will change during the second half of the season. the NFC east will be strong but the Cowboys will just be one of those good teams if at all

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

[​IMG]

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Raiders are going all the way in the NFC.

Diesel44, Buck Fenson and ICECOLD like this.
  5. 86WARD

86WARD -

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Looking at the 'Boys schedule the rest of the way there's a good shot they could end up with 13 wins if they stay healthy, keep this level of play up and Mr. Garrett keeps the run-first mentality. The only real tests I can see are the Eagles twice and the Colts. Yes, they play my Cards, but I think the Birds are given far too much credit for their 4-1 start and they're playing that game in Dallas.
    As long as they don't stumble against NY or WASH in the next two games, they've got my vote. As it is now, can't wait for the two Philly games in weeks 13 and 15. OMG, looking forward to a Cowboys game....:suicide:

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They are the best team in that division

Walnuts likes this.
  8. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's not whatever. for someone who trolls about this intricate scheme by the nfl and uses bullet points during long winded responses this screw up shows that you are no more than a shut-in who is cutting and pasting someone else's stupid theory and claiming it as their own.

listen rags, i know it's you. nice job on the clone profile. it worked for little while but time to come clean.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I take it the conspiracy theorist posted something? Doubt it's rags because I remember when GIF had your favorite team associated with your username and roger29ramjet was proudly flying the Rams colors until they turned into a toilet. Now he's a Packers bandwagoner. That predated rags.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, the usual bullshirt...he's so smart, we're so dumb, blah blah blah...

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

well i'm a guy and i'm pretty sure dawk is too so ....

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

BOOOOOO!!!!!

15. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

was that Deion?

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

this guy makes 500k a season and he has to go and steal? give me a f--king break!

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

For some reason I love that fact you have him holding a bottle of Aqua Di Gio lol

ICECOLD and Diesel44 like this.
  18. smeags

smeags militant geek

fine colonge. at least randle has good taste.

ICECOLD and Jihad Joe like this.
  19. ram29jackson

nope fool, I quoted others for the first week but everything else is my theory unto myself. I'm sorry if you cant handle that. If I agree with someone or they with me iyt doesn't mean anyone is stealing anyones ideas. I'm not writing a book or claimin total originality . If theres a pattern someone else discovered I can agree with and acknowledge it without needing to say it wasn't totally my idea. But all my observations about the bills and mannings and what will happen to seattle and the Cards etc are my thoughts entirely and not me copying anyone else. if you say 2 and 2 are 4 no one accuses you of stealing someone elses teachings. You are more proof that common sense and basic intellectual capability is dying.

20. ram29jackson

dear God the American sports fan is ignorant. I can use any emblem and be a fan of any team any time I want. Its nothing but entertainment . Where did I leave a team or lie about who I was a fan of ? I could care less about who wins or loses. Why wouldn't I change my name if I cared so much about not wanting to look bad if a losing team like the rams is in my name ?

Its because I don't care and don't pay attention to it. Its pointless.