Oh When the Aints', Oh When The Aints' Come Marching In

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Sep 15, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

macolm jenkins stinks.

discuss:

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

lmao. classic !

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think the Saints are guilty of reading their own press clippings about how good they were supposed to be.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Fixed

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

buck is very influential.

Buck Fenson and Jihad Joe like this.
  7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

LOL. I wish. If so they wouldn't have drafted SJB in the second round. Of all the corners, he was the most raw.

8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

He doesn't blitz that much.. the busted coverages are all on our secondary - P ROB hurt us bad two week in a row - just like when he became a starter last year when lost Jabari Greer! When Jabari Greer was cover the WR1 and Lewis was on #2 we rocked last year.. this is our problem this year, no Jabari Greer - Lewis not a true #1 and P-ROB blowing coverages.

it will get turned around.. via free agency - bring in Champ - White isn't the answer either, he's dumb as nails and blew coverage on the last play that left that guy wtfo to set up winning field goal

I think that may be a small part of it... how Sproles working out.. man what a pick up

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

After we crush the Vikings in the Dome, then embarrass the Cowgirls in a Blacked(&Gold) Out Jerry's World....we'll be right back on track. BREESUS SAVES.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  10. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

But I do miss Sproles....damn.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

things like this bring us all together.

markaz, Saintsfan1972 and Buck Fenson like this.
  12. Jihad Joe

Lol bring in Champ. Dudes done

13. Jihad Joe

I was a believer like you once

......Until I took an arrow in the knee

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

how things going Aints fans ?

15. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

go suck yourself

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

When he was fired from the Cowboys, Rob Ryan said he could get another job in 5 minutes. Wonder how long it would take him to get another job now, should he be fired from the Saints?

17. Buck Fenson

we just don't have the players on defense. you could get Buddy Ryan himself and they would still stink up the place.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Pretty much the same players you had last year when you were gargling Ryans testicles all year long...minus old washed up Jenkins and Harper of course.

19. Buck Fenson

that is what is so strange. how they could have dropped off so much. And I never gargled Ryans' nuts. Just massaged them a time or two. So Phuck off you gargoyle looking mofo. :ano:

20. Jihad Joe

Because Rob Ryan cant call a game worth a shirt if he isnt coaching with a comfortable lead. He needs lots of obvious passing situations or else he gets badly outcoached