New Avengers Trailer

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Oct 23, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Has anyone here seen the new Avengers trailer? If you haven't, here it is:

DaBears22 likes this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

looks good.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Hulkbuster armor looks epic.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

havent seen much on this but are they going by the comic storyline on how ultron was created ?

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I believe Stark creates him, not Pym, and it sounds like there's some tie-in to Jarvis (who becomes Vision).

Omen likes this.
  6. smeags

smeags militant geek

now im hearing CA3 may be capt vs iron man after something that happens in this movie.

7. ragman

You know who is the voice of Ultron, don't you? NO CHEATING!

8. ragman

The voice of Ultron is none other than James Spader.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

very good choice IMO.

Omen likes this.
  10. Omen

I think they're going to start a fight in A2 battle it out in capt 3 and finish in avengers 3 civil war. And I bet CA dies. And winter soldier takes over as Capt

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Seeing as how Pym hasn't even surfaced yet and Ultron does appear to be Iron Man gear, probably safe to say that Stark is the creator. And if true all I can say is thank God. Would give Stark a good story line after that abortion called Iron Man III. Jarvis gone rogue....I love it.

Omen likes this.
  12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Ok so I don't know anything about the comics so all I'm going by is the trailer, and it looks sweet as hell. Ultron looks and sounds stupidly awesome. I can't wait for this.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah the plot change isnt a big deal by the looks of how they are doing this.

Omen likes this.
  14. Omen

If I'm not mistaken Pym will be making his own movie. And Ultron is in his own armor that's not ironman armor. That's the OG ultron armor.

I'm interested in seeing the the Maximofs. I can't believe they're not allowed to mention magneto at all that sucks.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That scene in the preview where he kind of stumbles into the room dragging a robot and crushes its head, it appears he's made of old broken cobbled together Iron Man armor. Theres an Avengers A on his chest at any rate. Isnt one of Ultrons "things" constantly rebuilding and upgrading his body parts/armor?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

No idea who these villains are, but the preview looks bad ass.

Steve12 likes this.
  17. ragman

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

More importantly, the second Star Wars Episode VII trailer is supposedly going to be attached to this movie.

Steve12 likes this.
  19. ragman

As of yesterday, 23 million people have seen the second Age of Ultron trailer.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

still think its weird that antman isnt getting credit for ultron eventhough he's is the next scheduled marvel movie coming after avengers 2.