Your Favorite "Dramatic TV" Shows

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by smeags, May 14, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

this is exactly right and to me it's the big draw on GOT. much like the reboot of battlestar galatica the sci-fi/fantasy element is not the focal point of the plot, it's character driven and the human drama of their stories as they go through some major crap is what makes the show so enjoyable.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

well i finished breaking bad last week. damn what an awesome ending to a series. kind of reminded me of the godfather as walt took care of all family business.

plus there is still an open door for something down the road if they wish with jesse surviving.

Steve12 likes this.
  3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That final head nod between Walt and Jesse was perfect. Absolutely perfect. The last 3 episodes of that show(particularly ozymandium and the finale) are amazingly good.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

It aint my favorite but Ray Donovan is a pretty damn good show.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

It aint my favorite but Ray Donovan is a pretty damn good show.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I like it too. Not great, but pretty good.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

masters of s*x ain't bad either. my fave show of all time is either the x files or sons of anarchy.original hawaii five-o is up there for me also.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Masters Of s*x is hit or miss with me depending on the episode. Some are slow and boring as duck.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i keep hoping that lizzy caplain will go full frontal this season.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

just finished the 1st seasonof SOA. damn good watching these white trash dirtbags get through a day.

Steve12 likes this.
  11. Steve12

It's a good show but it gets really "soap opera-y" if that makes sense. And I always found myself thinking about the difference in target audience between soa and breaking bad or game of thrones. Sons is much less subtle and smart. Basically it's just balls to the wall, keep it simple stupid.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah but sometimes i can go for that. so far its been pretty good. not the GOAT some people go on & on about but still good.

the episode with the guy that had the issue of uncontrolable masterbation was awesome, especially when they went into the chinese resturant to find the money. they tear up the ceiling and the old lady is yelling at them until jax tosses her $10k to shut her up and then she says, "ooooh i love jerky jerker"

Steve12 likes this.
  13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just started the last season of Breaking Bad.

LebaneseFF, markaz and Steve12 like this.
  14. Steve12

I'm super jelly.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

The first four seasons have been outrageously good.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

can't remember what season of breaking bad it was,but it did not get good to me until the episode where walt blew up the drug dealer named tucco's place of business. it got great to me after that.
    the 1st season was boring as hell to me.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

epic series finale. thats all ill say.

im on episode 11 on the 6th season of SOA. pretty good show. i should be up to the current episodes by next week.

Steve12 likes this.
  18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]
    http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Crazy_Handful_of_Nothin'

Diesel44 and Steve12 like this.
  19. Steve12

The third to last episode is probably the best thing ever done by mankind. And the finale is perfect. So good dude.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer