The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

From the looks of the preview it's not Beth. Would be cool if it's Morgan if he's done being a douche.

2. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Since the group's plan is to ultimately make it to DC, I bet they string that storyline along for a couple of seasons. Lot's of things they could story wise while on the way to DC.

3. Steve12

Yea I think you're right. I think they sent Glenn and Maggie with then to try and make us give a shirt about that group.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

someone told me the other day that they are making a spin off of walking dead? set with all different characters in a different city?

if they do it, i would like the series to run from April to September when WD is not running.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

i would be into that. always wondered how it would be if people were on some type of island, be it like pureto rico or even an island beach community like ocean beach nj

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

they already have the director picked out. Adam Davidson. more about it here.
    http://tvline.com/2014/09/27/the-walking-dead-spinoff-cast-characters/

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It better have Scott Baio in it.

Diesel44 likes this.
  8. DaBears22

Whaaat? Another walking dead show? Does it take place in the same universe as the current show? The article doesn't really say. If not it'll probably suck. idk

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they should make a charles in charge zombie series with scott baio and willie aimes in it,aye wally?:laughpound:

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Okay so that was easily the worst episode of the series.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah. no zip at all. beth isnt ready to go ape shirt yet. rick wouldve killed that cop witch by the 3rd segment.

12. CaptainStubing

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way. I thought the whole episode was cheesy and boring.

13. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

That place is like a weak ass Woodbury.

14. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

it is supposed to be set in the beginning of the outbreak.

DaBears22 likes this.
  15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Last Sunday's episode had better ratings than NBC's SNF. Second time this year that that has happened. TWD has the highest ratings of a non-sports show on cable.

16. Steve12

Well I was going to watch this episode tonight but now I'm not going to.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

All you need to know is Beth is alive, stuck against her will in a hospital with some other survivors, and they wheeled Carol in on a gurney at the end. Otherwise it was a complete waste of an hour.

Steve12 likes this.
  18. Steve12

Thanks for saving me the hour lol. I guess they were due for a shirt episode though the season as a whole has been decent I think. Better than I expected at least.

19. CaptainStubing

Well, that, and we saw "everybody hates Chris" ....... so it wasn't a complete waste. ....

20. DaBears22

Yeah last week's show was okay, nothing special. Hopefully tonight will be better.