The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

That was a decent episode. I kinda thought "Mullet" was full of shirt.

DaBears22 likes this.
  2. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

My wife was surprised when he said " I lied " but I wasn't. How does a dude who supposedly knows so much about how things operate in DC end up in rural Georgia of all places? Idk but I hope Abraham puts a bullet through his dome. And to think he was going to do that to himself before Eugene showed up. lol

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Cool episode and build up

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I didn't think it was anything special. I called bullshirt on mullet from the second I saw him.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

i liked the episode, got some nice character background, turmoil and a segway into some rocky road ahead.

i knew about eugene being a fraud by mistake (heard a convo). if he isnt dead can they do away with the combed back mullet ?

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

i think he lets eugene live. in reality, he gave abraham another reason to live. no matter how bad it's been, he's alive because of eugene.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Me and my friends had discussed the possibility that Eugene was lying so it wasn't shocking. I'm assuming they will now go back and hook back up with rick.

8. DontKnowMe

Hope they wrap up the hospital storyline next week because it sucks.

DaBears22 likes this.
  9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Billy Ray Cyrus will be needed when they hit Alexandria.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So here I am enjoying a nice beer and one of my favorite movies in A River Runs Through It (@Diesel44), and ho-ree shirt if that isn't ole Abraham chickening out on running The Chutes!

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

glad to see you have great taste in movies that don't have gary busey in it! lol
    i actually read that book and saw it at the movies.one of my all time fave movies!

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

good episode - another fan fav killed off. enjoyed the human drama of tyrese going through things in his mind as he was on the edge of death.

Omen and Buck Fenson like this.
  13. Buck Fenson

hopefully the best is yet to come. Episode 10 is supposed to a turning point.

14. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I liked the episode. It was badass of tyreese to shove his arm into the walker's mouth to grab that rock. When noah runs all I can think of is "run forrest run".

Buck Fenson likes this.
  15. DontKnowMe

Is it a requirement that every TV show has a gay couple now?

16. Buck Fenson

such a touching moment. I think I touched myself a couple of times. LOL Now Nagan will make his appearance. And maybe Jesus? Another gay dude. But a total badass.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

i've heard the name nagan before, is he at alexandria ?

18. Buck Fenson

he is around the area. he can't be like the character in the comics, hell the governor on tv was a pu**y compared to the comic character. But between the two comic books characters, Nagan is the worst. He kills a main character in a most gruesome way.

Omen likes this.
  19. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'd have to think they'd go all out with him.

Omen likes this.
  20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Negan is a viscous mofo. I heard they approached two actors to play him. Ray Stevenson and Jon Hamm. I think either one would be good.

Loucille