ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wasn't either, but it comes with time...

2. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

nope,they can lose 2 or 3 more times. the entire conference will be a mess

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

so @ram29jackson is rosetta stone for stupid.

1- i'll bet your mother's box that the giants dont make it in the playoffs at 8-8.

2- answer my question about the eagles script.

4. ram29jackson

the Eagles lost 2 key players obviously ( those injuries are fake if you need to know ) you have no proof Foles broke anything.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol. Stupid.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Right. All the former players that end up batsh!t crazy because of CTE are faking too.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

They aren't lost any longer. Turns out they were behind the couch the entire time.

86WARD likes this.
  8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Joe Theismann was faking too. Damn CGI...shirt looked real!!

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

still avoiding my question numbnuts. maybe if i say it slower ?

whhaaaaaat wiiiiiiiillllllll thheeeeeeeee eeeeeagggglllleessss recorrrrrd beeeeee iiiiiiiin theeeeeee laaassssstttt 8 gaaaaaaames ?

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Haha...the Giants lose yet again to a team that hurts their chances of making the playoffs.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And the Eagles win! Keep digging that hole, boy...

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

so did dallas.

@ram29jackson - seems that your action hero storyline has turned into a documentry on being a moron.

13. ram29jackson

um.. sorry but the Eagles lost this week. SF winning was to help push down the Cards.
    the Giants can still lose one more game and make the playoffs. Eagles-Saints-Seahawks losing yesterday still makes it possible. You need to pay attention to all the tie breakers that will develop...believe it or not, the Rams beating Denver who beat the Cards will come into play later on. So will the fact that the Giants beat Atlanta.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I bet you five thousand dollars that the Giants will not make the playoffs and neither the Rams/Cards tiebreakers nor the Giants ATL have any influence on the final playoff picture.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

You do realize you sound like an idiot?

16. ram29jackson

and yet you still believe all the other ridiculous outcomes year after year. The Pats go 11-5 but no playoff, the Cards go 10-5 last year but no playoff. The Jets beat pitt=pure bull...and the Rams winning yesterday was a joke too...and kc beating the Pats. You question nothing but believe anything.

theres no such thing as any team can win on any given sunday. They just coined the phrase so you believe anything that happens.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nah...you just don't understand the stories the NFL are pushing. You're reading the whole league wrong. They're in your head and they know it...it's why every prediction and story you try to explain is wrong. You haven't been right yet...so obviously, you do NOT have your finger on the pulse of what story lines the NFL is pushing.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

But...but...what about the "Inches" speech by Al Pacino? You're telling me THAT never happened either?!?!

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

None of that has anything to do with anything. None of what you just posted had the remotest relevance to my post. Im not refuting your storyline nonsense, just making a simple proposition that you should have no issue accepting if you actually believe what you said previously.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

@ram29jackson you truely are a goober. please keep posting though cause your mental shortcomings make me laugh.

86WARD likes this.