NFL playoff machine,ESPN

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ram29jackson, Nov 30, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

2. ram29jackson

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Can Dallas win a tie breaker against Philly? We're 2-2 in the division. Not sure about the Eagles.

I was under the impression that Dallas needs to run the table just to win the division...

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I think if the Eagles lose to both Seattle this week and Dallas the next, then Cowboys would hold the tiebreaker. So they dont have to win out, but they have to at minimum beat the Eagles in 2 weeks + get some help.

5. ram29jackson

theres a chance dallas could start losing and end up 8-8 again and the last spot go to Bears or Rams

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Whats this "chance" nonsense anyway? If everythings preordained then there's no chances involved...seems like you're backsliding pretty hard there, Perry.

7. ram29jackson

of course..but it being preordained doesn't mean you will know what it is every time. It just means you understand its not random. I can see them fake missing tackles in a game etc but that doesn't mean I'll know the final score/who will win.

plus, I'm just using polite words so no one has a hissy fit.

the Chance is its not Dallas as everyone hopes or thinks as the obvious. That doesn't mean it wasn't planned. Can anyone think for themselves without needing every sentence broken down for them ?

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

They would also need to win their last 2 division games (Wash and PHI), and for Philly to do no better than 1-2 in their final 3 (giving them the same or worse division record, and one of those two losses would have to be to Dallas).

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

The League needs to make at least an 8-8 record as a stipulation to make the playoffs. in now way does a 6-10 team deserve a playoff spot.
    nfc is gonna come down to the packers and the eagles. i think the seahawks make the playoffs and the 49ers don't.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

Walnuts likes this.
  11. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Atlanta? I know the Saints are playing bad but we are still going to beat ATL at home and win the division

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I like turtles

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

So, if you're a Cowboys fan, do you cheer for the Eagles or the Seahawks on Sunday?

I'd rather hang glide nude over the Rockies than cheer for the Eagles.

Phuck Philly!!!!!

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

You really need to ask?

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Seahawks. Fvck the Wildcard...I want to win the division.

Omen likes this.
  16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Iggles all the way, baby!

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

that is a horribile thought!

18. ram29jackson

any one of the teams could get that division. I didn't pay attention to it because it really doesn't matter. Sorry but that division and the Saints will be insignificant for years to come. The Saints got their charity SB a few years ago and will never be important for another 40 years.

stop saying 'we' for your own good. No one in the Saints organization gives a damn about you.

19. ram29jackson

because they walk at the same pace you think...slow

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hang gliding nude over the Rockies sounds pretty freakin sweet if you ask me.

Diesel44 likes this.