ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

Ive produced plenty of circumstantial evidence. You just dont know how to interpret it yet.
    I've given you plenty of examples. But you are like the last place I was at and am sick of typing the same stuff over and over.

plus, once I broke down two videos of how things were done,they were taken down with the copyright excuse even though they had been up for months.

theres evidence every week but you are so gullible that you choose to believe all the last 2 minute outcomes and players missing tackles on purpose you think were spontaneous mistakes. Actually rewind the plays and see the players slowing down and taking bad angles. Its not that hard.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Blah, blah, blah. Listen "shot in the dark", this is YOUR dopey evidence. Find us someone that supports it. ANOTHER SOURCE DUMMY. Do you understand that or do we need to write it in Crayons for you? It seems to actually be VERY HARD for you to understand.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

5. ram29jackson

and where have the Cards qualified for the playoffs yet ? nowhere..like I said, they'll keep it in jeopardy until the last 2 minutes of their last game

6. ram29jackson

I am the source you f--king moron. I am intelligent enough to understand these constant fantastic and improbable outcomes are bull. I'm not dumb enough to need a lawyer or ex player scream, running through a door that its manipulated. I can tell that a team doesn't get to and lose 4 super bowls in a row unless things are staged !

I am your proof. Listen and learn or remain a fool.

everything they do is proof but you aren't mature enough to see players falling down on purpose and refs making what you think are bad calls but are actually pre determined calls for the benefit of an outcome.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

No your not a credible source. Your just the largest asshat on this forum and probably anywhere else you visit. you're actually of little intelligence that you are afraid to live in the real world so you make things up while sitting in Grandma's basement so you feel secure with the world while sucking your thumb and rubbing a blanket on your nose. But that's okay...I won't judge. I understand that mentally, you're not there and socially you are a mess. It's cool. Whatever you need to get through your miserable life is cool.

BTW - Why didn't you pick Oakland to win yesterday? Didn't see that one coming did you?

Like I said...find one...just one other person...lol.

8. ram29jackson

LOL hate to break this to you but I know for a fact you will one day realize you are wrong and you will want to thank me. I am the most socially and intellectually and self aware person you will ever meet.

pro sports is the fantasy world you live in. I know its all a show.

9. ram29jackson

all the cards need is one more win. The NFL will make sure you have no clue if that will happen till the last 2 minutes of their last game.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

and like every prediction before when that doesnt happen you'll use the god (the nfl script wrtiers) has a greater plan we cant umderstand but you do cause you all smaet and all excuse.

right ?

86WARD likes this.
  11. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's the funniest thing I've heard today!!

Just be a good little boy and find another "socially and intellectually and self aware person" that believes the same...or even somewhat supports your imagination.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I thought the Cards weren't making it and the Giants were.

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Please advise what the NFL script is going to do with the AFC ............ currently, 12 teams sit above .500 but there are only 6 playoff spots. Which 6 teams are going to make the playoffs (i'm guessing the Pats, Colts, and Broncos are in there somewhere-- or maybe not).

14. ram29jackson

but if the Giants had made it,it would have got the Cards in too. Oh look, you remember me getting a scenario wrong and avoid the Cardinals not getting in in the most dramatic way possible.

15. ram29jackson

yet you don't question the Pats being unrealistically good for 14 straight years ?
    you are trying to say you have football knowledge and you know those teams are good so you aren't surprised they do well. Yet when they lose, you just go "gosh gee golly whiz,anything can happen -derp"
    I already posted a playoff machine picture here somewhere.
    its Denver's year but the Bills and Browns should make the playoffs

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

DawkinsINT likes this.
  17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, actually, I was only basing my assumption on the pats making the playoffs based upon their current record.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear the bills and Browns are going to make it. Both fan bases have been waiting a long time and deserve it. This is a good script.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

So as long as the Cowboys and Eagles don't tie on Sunday Night, the Cardinals clinch a playoff spot. Cowboys win, Cards in. Eagles win, Cards in. lol. Not really dramatic at all...

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro