Philly vs. Bengals vs. Cardinals the 3-0 teams

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by LebaneseFF, Sep 22, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

its fantastic against the spread, especially the games I got right. again, I based it on what the NFL wants you to believe. Not an actual stats or what you would consider football logic.

you made your picks based on hope and nothing more. I actually see a theme playing out because I already know the truth.

I don't have to go 16-0 to prove that. I already said the Cards and Seattle would suck before the season even started and that will happen. I already know that no matter what happens, the Chargers and Bengals will lose in the playoffs before they can touch any Super bowl.

the league gives you bullcrap with teams losing in blowouts and then blowing out teams the next week who blew out a team the previous week. How stupid are you that you buy these inconsistencies all the time?

and also this week, 8 games were decided by 7 points or less.

the point is the impossible and the unlikely and improbable keep happening and you don't even question it. You think its normal . You truly need the NFL to be a fantasy world for you.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol. Clueless. Still waiting on your SUper Bowl predictions. and BTW, your "against the spread record"...it's not good. If you were betting money, you'd be making up stories about how unreal the NFL is...oh, nevermind...LMAO.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

@ markaz & @ ram29jackson:

Numbers don't lie, gentlemen.

Here's something to look at tonight. The Seahawks are a league's worst 7-18 coming out of a bye. Also, the Redskins have beaten the Seahawks six straight regular season games.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

So the story would go how?

6. ram29jackson

I explained quite thoroughly the purpose it served.the fact is I could get them all wrong and it wouldn't matter. Games being manipulated are a separate issue .

like fools you accepted the Rams with no QB scoring 3 times in the last 10 minutes to cover the spread. You are so dumb you cant see Titans players laying down as the Browns get every break possible.

the Seattle game is constantly in reach and made to look interesting with multiple TDs taken away and Wilson dropping the snap in 2 out of 3 plays among all the other crap in the game LOL

its Denver all the way..it doesn't matter who the NFC sends..but what has been proven in the past at least twice is the nfl site has polled the public when the playoffs start and what ever the public favors that game ends up happening.

stop being children and do some actual research and reading
    http://thefixisin.net/theproof.html

and theres only a few of you who even show up here at all so be nice and have some fun. Theres no need to get nasty. You disagree with friends about stuff but it never ends your friendship.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Lol, you really need to learn the difference between "proof" and "supposition".

[​IMG]

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

@ram29jackson -if it's on the internet it must be true, right ?

TJ likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The internet is like the bible. Everything on it is totally true. Even the things that contradict the other things...

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

contradict much pal ? review your posts and the constant name calling you spout to those who disagree with your zesty opinion.

then, "kindly" eat shirt.

11. ram29jackson

I'll admit to possibly being defensive because I'm not the one who starts with the insults. People get childish because their reality is threatened.
    cognitive dissonance.

12. ram29jackson

IE you don't even know how to research facts.

my Bills and Manning's examples are impossible in reality without premeditated manipulation.
    they are neither scientifically or mathematically possible without outside help.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'm sorry but all i can picture anytime i see your username is this ....

[​IMG]

14. ram29jackson

logic is obviously something you don't excel at.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Actually when you go back and look, you are the first one who insults people...calling them childish...lol.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

86WARD likes this.
  17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

18. ram29jackson

where am I wrong yet ? that's right I said the Cards and Seattle would suck. You seem to think that seattle making the playoffs proves me wrong? nope, they are incredible sub par and barely making the playoffs. have the Cards clinched anything yet ? the answer is no.

are the chargers and Bengals in any playoff game yet ? nope.

yes, the Seahawks are doing better then I expected but still very poorly and will not last in the playoffs. Therefore I will ultimately not be wrong.
    I'm amazed such basic things are so difficult for people

19. ram29jackson

nope, all of you started with the name calling first. Calling me a fool etc.

you will find out that I'm the one who knows much more than you while you try to catch up

20. ram29jackson

I'm not flying in helicopters anytime soon either.

and I'm probably going to stop eating pie too