Philly vs. Bengals vs. Cardinals the 3-0 teams

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by LebaneseFF, Sep 22, 2014.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I almost want the Seahawks to repeat now. I'll go find my old seat in the bandwagon...

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

in your case thats a compliment.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

No love for the Birds. This wouldn't have anything to do with Dallas spanking Seattle in Seattle and the Cards handing it to the 'Boys in Big D would it?

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Nah. Just to prove Mr. Script wrong.

5. markaz

You mean derail29threads? Then by all means.....

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Almost every ones picks have been better than yours. You really need to try to catch up to us. You can't say that the Cards will be forgotten during the season when they are tied for the best record in the conference after week 14. Hell, even they don't make the playoffs, they won't be eliminated until the last week of the season. Hardly forgotten. Let us not forget your brilliant knowledge of how things were scripted in the Giants favor this year. With every passing week you look more a fool.

Walnuts likes this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's in dead last amongst the players that haven't given up yet.

View attachment 59295

Actually he's in 11th in reality...something tells me @TJ has been picking the losers correctly all season...

8. markaz

OOOOOPPPPPPSSSSS! The Cards went to 11-3 with tonight's win against the Rams. Next up for the Cards....Seahawks. They'll either be 9-5 or 10-4 when we meet.
    Nailed that one on the head, buttmunch.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's how I roll...

Seriously, though...I don't even remember signing up for it...maybe it was back in july or something and totally forgot. I'm so, so sorry...:suicidal:

11. markaz

Anxiously awaiting the greatest spin doctor on the planet to pontificate on the piss poor seasons of the Seahawks and Cardinals. C'mon cream29pie...let us have it.

12. markaz

Edited after Thursday's win for the purpose of decreasing run29run's wiggle room.

13. markaz

[​IMG]
    Yes Sir.....21-7 between them sucks so bad it's embarrassing.

And just in case you left your reading glasses on the nightstand next to your teeth, let me help.....
    [​IMG]

Walnuts likes this.
  14. 86WARD

86WARD -

LMAO. Wrong again.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah but that doesnt mean its not staged! I was wrong, sure, but its still a sham, man!

Just because you cant see ghosts doesnt mean they dont exist! If you were of an elevated mind like me you could see them everywhere plain as day!

16. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

for the millionth time, I don't have to get a single prediction right for games to be staged.
    But lets review shall we?
    yes, the Cards are in the playoffs but the nfl made sure they go in limping with 3 hobbled/injured and questionable back up QBs and a bunch of other injuries. A team with all these back ups at every position somehow gets 11 wins and even more ridiculously..they do it by winning a game against a team that for the 2 previous weeks blew out /shut out 2 other teams while neither team Cards/Rams, scored a TD =unrealistic,bogus bull LOL. ( the Rams also somehow blew out the Broncos in some miracle/the Broncos who beat the Cards)
    another example of the NFL giving you any outcome it damn well feels like giving.
    as far as Seattle..that's great/wonderful,they made the playoffs. Whether I'm right or wrong about that it's still all staged.
    Seattle wont matter in the playoffs just like the Cardinals wont.They might even let the Seahawks into the Conference championship but they will lose that game.
    As much as I got wrong so far I did say my top 3 to make it to a SB from the NFC was SF/Giants or the Lions.
    the Lions are still there and like the Cardinals a few years before they have a QB and WR they can sell to the public.
    and I'm sure here there is also evidence that I did pick the Browns and Bills to make the playoffs which is highly likely.
    its highly likely they could have the Broncos playing the Colts in the Conference championship repeating the match up in the opening week and have the Packers beat the Seahawks in the second round of the playoffs whom met in the first week as well.
    they'll have a Broncos vs Lions SB just like when the Falcons lost to the Broncos. All to reward the star QB on his way out.
    you guys are trying to focus on "haha you got a pick wrong." Instead of reviewing the larger absurd picture.
    its impossible for an entire division to be that bad below .500 without manipulation. Its too perfect an ugly set up LOL.
    but of course that along with teams with good records not making the playoffs will be the excuse they use this or next off season to add a playoff team so everyone is happy. They of course planned on doing it years ago and this is how they set it up.
    actually try to evaluate everything in front of you instead of just whether I get picks wrong.
    oh by the way, I did in fact pick buffalo to win yesterday because they would have to make the playoffs in various scenarios LOL and the game played out so perfectly pathetically.
    youll say "well, the Packers have never won in buffalo the last 5 times" or what ever it is?
    how in the hell does that matter? each time the packers went there was with an entirely different package of people. That is no science to validate them losing there, especially with a superior team. But the media made sure you were told that stat before hand so you have a pseudo intellectual excuse for it happening LOL.
    remember,the Bills have new owners and the NFL likes to reward new owners. But of course, it will be the teams from the major markets with the more popular QBs who go further as always.
    2 weeks to go and only 1 team in the nfc has a playoff spot that isn't even a guaranteed division winner.
    Sure, that just happend naturally,right ?
    gotta keep you in mystery somehow, don't they.
    I'm an intelligent, rational adult. I know "made for tv" fantastic stuff happening when I see it.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

18. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Last week, you told me the Browns and bills would be the wild cards in the afc. I'm really excited to see Johnny football in the postseason. The hype will be extraordinary.

And the bills beating the Patriots in week 17 in foxboro to clinch their spot is going to be epic since the pats have not lost at home to a divisional opponent in many years.

19. markaz

[​IMG]

DawkinsINT, 86WARD and TJ like this.
  20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Did anyone actually read his post? I didn't....lol.