ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah...right...

[​IMG]

Shot in the dark!!

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

No, honey. Buffalo over GB was deductive reasoning. OAK over KC, SF over SEA, and CHI over NO...those were shots in the dark.

When correct = deductive reasoning.
    When incorrect = shot in the dark.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

4. ram29jackson

5. DawkinsINT

What statement are you trying to make, sugar plum?

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

Think he's trying to say he knows how to post an image.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

but you don't. You don't know anything...lol. You prove it week after week sweet cheeks. I don't think we've ever had such a childish imagination on this board. Your intelligence level is that of a 6 year old. Which is cool...evidently, your into that so everything is working out for you...except for your shot in the dark picks...those...not so good.

8. ram29jackson

you truly have no critical thinking skills and are focusing on the wrong thing entirely.
    Why the f--k would I pick buffalo just to get lucky ? All logic says the Pack is supposed to win so it should be twice the bullshirt that they don't and yet I deliberately picked buffalo.

LOL at calling me the child because you cant comprehend what you are learning from me. I wouldn't be this annoying if I didn't already know I was right.

when a game happens that you call an upset, I know for a fact it was premeditated for gambling reasons.

when 4 rookie QBs go with their teams to the playoffs in the same year, I know its bullcrap.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

it must be tough going impotent.

10. DawkinsINT

You were lucky to pick Buffalo based on all your other upsets being incorrect. You pick underdogs to have some kind of bravado for your bullshirt theory.

You don't talk about how you are wrong with these upsets much more than you are right. Everyone else is correct much, much, much more than you.

If you know for a "fact" that it was premeditated for gambling purposes, show your facts. If you don't have proof, it's not a "fact". In between trying to pick-up kids, check out a dictionary.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's all it is Mary...Luck. In your case...mostly not though. But like I've said a million times...shot in the dark and you're likely to hit one or two...good job.

12. DawkinsINT

If Ward was 7 or 8 years old, he and ram29jackson would be a really cute couple.

86WARD likes this.
  13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that...but it's nice to have options I guess...

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Said every closeted gay man ever.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

This time I mean it though.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wonder why ramrod didn't pick the Redskins...seemed like an obvious storyline there...team can't beat anyone...all of a sudden the Eagles miss two FGs and then the Redskins get a turnover with 1:30 left and kick the FG for the win. Such an obvious storyline in the making...yet no one (even those that aren't childish) saw it coming...lol.

17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]
    So to help all of us children understand what is really going on and your post-game analysis of a game that was pre-determined, why did you pick St. Louis?

86WARD likes this.
  18. 86WARD

86WARD -

19. DawkinsINT

Mark is obviously a child.

20. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Am not......you dirty stick.
    [​IMG]

86WARD and DawkinsINT like this.