ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

You're a twit

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

So I've been told.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

LOL you guys are football knowledgeable ? you are so dumb that you don't even think about the fact that the Pats didnt have to win the last game of the season and picked them to win ? of course ward will say I was just stabbing, right ?

keep fighting kids. You have no choice but to mature and realize I'm right.

of course that may take time because all you know how to do is watch the nfl shiny marble roll by as you drool praise.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

So it's official...everything you said was a failure. Good work interpreting the NFL story lines. Dolt.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

LMAO. You had four games in which you were the only one to pick a certain team. You got Buffalo correct, but you were wrong on TB, Det, and StLouis.

That's one of four games that you got correct. 25% winning percentage. You consider that reason for us to realize you are correct with your jackass theories?

Yet another week that you make a fool of yourself with your picks, yet you cherry pick and only talk about the one game you got right over everyone else.

Please explain the other 3 games and what happened to your knowledge there. You need to mature and realize that we are right.

Walnuts likes this.
  8. 86WARD

86WARD -

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

i did a google search on this theory of @ram29jackson and i found it's by far, the #1 conspiracy theory amoung gay men who love both the grid iron and the theater.

Omen likes this.
  10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

all i know is that Ram told me a few weeks ago that the Bills and Browns would be the AFC Wild card teams and I was really looking forward to it because both fan bases have waited so long for a playoff team and now I just read on the interwebs that neither of them made the playoffs and i'm pissed !!!

DawkinsINT and Walnuts like this.
  11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Welcome back, my friends, to the thread that never ends.:tsk:

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Don't be jealous.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

His constantly being wrong in 2014 is what suckers us into 2015. He knows whats up.

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Meet the new thread. Same as the old thread.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

So in reality you don't know Jack shirt. Gotcha.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

Rags you must love this guy. I mean you went up a notch when he started this whole thing.

17. ram29jackson

I know more than you until you realize games are staged. Its all a show and the nfl knows GB v Dallas is a better draw

18. ram29jackson

your mistake is assuming theyre mistakes to begin with

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

yep - everyone and their grandmother knows that gb vs dal is the much, much bigger draw and yet for some reason you, the all knowing, still picked the lions.

so much for your "i'm smarta den you" schtick.

BOOM

DontKnowMe, Omen and DawkinsINT like this.
  20. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer